Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost in the Oilfield said:
great pictures! love the flower pics- this far along in the winter plant life is all but forgotten and summer warmth is a seemingly distant dream.

When are we going to see some new stuff from you? You're good with the camera.

Black and White mode

2wlzr80.jpg

this is my sister. she is aleays my model. :)

a2u9tg.jpg

w6v8tz.jpg

still from last summer..
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

Shadows

309sccp.jpg

this one in took in ontario canada.. i forgot what they called though.

f0tgfk.jpg

hummm issit me but humm the grayscale of the first two photos makes it looks all so gloomy n sad =)

Liking the photos T-T, im not sure if the purpose of the grayscale ones was to capture that lonely feeling, but it caught it just right if it was. Id say the 2nd/3rd and 5th photos are my favs from set. Good job keep snappin :)

Cool thread! And there's some really nice photos here :)

What cameras are people using if you don't mind me asking?

Here's a shot i took on a digital photography course last year:

latest010_edit2_resize.jpg

Well i mentioned i would, here are my latest snaps from my long walk last saturday - 10 to 11 miles and all i took was 8 snaps :rolleyes:

Heres my favs:

p1000324yq5.jpg

and a couple of lonely trees

toxic tears i really like those photos, the black and white is really nice.

*sigh* i would love to go the beach, i'm tired of all the snow here.

lonewolf said:
Liking the photos T-T, im not sure if the purpose of the grayscale ones was to capture that lonely feeling, but it caught it just right if it was. Id say the 2nd/3rd and 5th photos are my favs from set. Good job keep snappin

yeah it looks sad and lonely to too though. but its not our intession to capture the essence of sadness. thanks for liking my pictures:) i like your snaps.. :) i love looking at it snow for me looks clean. all white. :)

Indigo Is Blue said:

thanks. :)

i have an ordinary camera. i have the Casio Exilim Ez-Z60 it only have 7.0 megapixel. :) it is good for everyday moment captures though. :)

evanescencefan91 said:
toxic tears i really like those photos, the black and white is really nice.

*sigh* i would love to go the beach, i'm tired of all the snow here.

thanks for liking it..
dont worry couple of months to go and its summer again. then well gonna ware our bikini's. :)

Qui said:
So... I didn't take this picture but the sky and the river are so beautiful I thought you all might appreciate it. This picture is in Quebec city in Canada. The river to the right is the St. Lawrence and in the backround to the far left is the Chateau Frontenac, which is the only castle in North America. Oh yeah, that person there is me. I was in a bad mood, though upon looking at the beautiful scenery in this picture I cannot imagine why. Probably had something to do with all the steps I had to go up to get there...
DSC_0024.jpg

From a different angle
NewEngland_2002_175.jpg

I caught him in my garage while doing some yard work
GraduationCruise003.jpg

My cat excited about christmas
ThanksgivingCruise2006035.jpg

Nice pic I took of a flower
ChristmasCruise2006135.jpg

Sky at night after a shuttle launch
ShuttleSky001.jpg

wow sloth4love I love those last two pics, the color of the flower is just so briliant.

I like the cat too

:D

agree, those shot are beautifull.. i love the cat's expression.. and the sky at night also.. i kind of seeing a heart image out from the smoke.. i guess.. hehehe

Thanks, ill have to look through the rest of the photos I have and see what else I can find :p
(trying to find some panoramics I made of St Thomas)

I have tons of my cat doing stupid/cute stuff.

toxic-tears said:
Indigo Is Blue said:

i have an ordinary camera. i have the Casio Exilim Ez-Z60 it only have 7.0 megapixel. :) it is good for everyday moment captures though. :)

Aha right. I was particularly interested in your camera because your shots seem very good quality. It's amazing what point and shot cameras can do nowadays. I love your shots too by the way - i like your choice of shot.

Indigo Is Blue said:
toxic-tears said:
Indigo Is Blue said:

Aha right. I was particularly interested in your camera because your shots seem very good quality. It's amazing what point and shot cameras can do nowadays. I love your shots too by the way - i like your choice of shot.

oh.. thank you!:)

try to scrutinize the stone.. it got face.. this is one of the pictures i took from last summer.
e5qo3a.jpg

this is the turtle that i found in at the bus stop one day when i went to work. i took it home. but my dad didnt like it. so i set it free at the lake near by my house
2cfe2wi.jpg

Latest posts

Back