Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IceBerg in alaska
Alaska_Cruise_2001_048.jpg

Pretty flowers
Alaska_Cruise_2001_081.jpg

Alaskin sunset (happens at like 10:00 PM or something like that)
Alaska_Cruise_2001_089.jpg

My cat in a box
024.jpg

My senior design project (amazing because I got it to work the day before presentation)
AroundTheHouse012.jpg

The space shuttle that went off last week (was cool being that close)
SpaceShuttle013.jpg

And a panoramic I made of St Thomas (the full resolution one is much more impressive)
panoramicFinal.jpg

wow sloth those are gorgeous, I love them.

Those two in Alaska the iceberg and the sunset are breathtaking

infinaate kudosdesyo

toxic-tears said:
this is the turtle that i found in at the bus stop one day when i went to work. i took it home. but my dad didnt like it. so i set it free at the lake near by my house
2cfe2wi.jpg
Omg! I love these type of turtles!! I had one as a pet, but of a different breed. Had one though.. :(

Beautiful, beautiful pictures, people :)

toxic-tears said:
try to scrutinize the stone.. it got face.. this is one of the pictures i took from last summer.
e5qo3a.jpg

this is the turtle that i found in at the bus stop one day when i went to work. i took it home. but my dad didnt like it. so i set it free at the lake near by my house
2cfe2wi.jpg

Like what you was trying to do with the stone there :)

I use to have a red necked terrapin. Problem is they live for over a hundred years most of the time and mine was in a big tank and grow quit big so I ended up giving it away :( I sometimes think about him. He was called gutsy :) He had a lot of character as well. But was getting a pain cleaning the tank. I was a moor busy person then.

sloth4urluv said:
IceBerg in alaska
Alaska_Cruise_2001_048.jpg

Pretty flowers
Alaska_Cruise_2001_081.jpg

Alaskin sunset (happens at like 10:00 PM or something like that)
Alaska_Cruise_2001_089.jpg

My cat in a box
024.jpg

My senior design project (amazing because I got it to work the day before presentation)
AroundTheHouse012.jpg

The space shuttle that went off last week (was cool being that close)
SpaceShuttle013.jpg

And a panoramic I made of St Thomas (the full resolution one is much more impressive)
panoramicFinal.jpg

I like the cat in the box lol and the view to the Icebergs. It looks like an orgasmic place to be.

Never seen a rocket take of be for. Only on TV but would like to see that for real. Would like to go visit Nasser space station but I live to far away and it would cost to much.

mink said:
Omg! I love these type of turtles!! I had one as a pet, but of a different breed. Had one though.. :(

really.. what happen where re your turtle now?.

bluey said:
Like what you was trying to do with the stone there :)

I use to have a red necked terrapin. Problem is they live for over a hundred years most of the time and mine was in a big tank and grow quit big so I ended up giving it away :( I sometimes think about him. He was called gutsy :) He had a lot of character as well. But was getting a pain cleaning the tank. I was a moor busy person then.

thanks bluey. at first i didnt recognized the face on it. its just when i was putting it a file then i saw it.

yes they live over a hundred years. they are one of the species that are resemble from the dinosours generation. an they are quite big. that one is big, really big. its size is almost the size of a rugby ball, or football ball like a oval shape ball. that's how he looks like.

toxic-tears said:
mink said:

Well I had to give it away cos my father wouldn't let me keep it any longer. *shrugs* - don't ask me why cos I really don't know the real exact reason to that.

mink said:
toxic-tears said:
mink said:

Well I had to give it away cos my father wouldn't let me keep it any longer. *shrugs* - don't ask me why cos I really don't know the real exact reason to that.

That sucks. My dad made me get rid of 4 gold fish I was attached to. But that was cos he was making my bedroom bigger and extended the room into the hallway where the fish was. I wonted to keep them in my room but mum & dad said NO! I Guss parents have there reasons that we cert are don't wont to see.

bluey said:
mink said:
toxic-tears said:
mink said:

That sucks. My dad made me get rid of 4 gold fish I was attached to. But that was cos he was making my bedroom bigger and extended the room into the hallway where the fish was. I wonted to keep them in my room but mum & dad said NO! I Guss parents have there reasons that we cert are don't wont to see.
Yeah, probably right. Sometimes we can never know what the reason is and all we can do is accept it. Oh well.

thought this was cool, a friend at work just sent me this pic.
Same launch from a different view. :p im just a spec on the ground.
F22Cape1.jpg

SpaceShuttle013.jpg

This just a pick I took this morning with my phone fro my bedroom window of a spiders web frozen.

I am no fotografer so its not going to be as good as all the others on here. I just thought it was pretty impressive how the web had frozen.

Photo-0025.jpg

Bluey that is impressive, I personally love the look of spider webs so I think that looks awsome, great shot :)

sloth4urluv said:
Cool pic, I used to do that on the bus windows in the morning when I got bored :p

lol, same here, got it from the long school bus rides as a kid.

Yep bluey... well an imitation foot... its my finger tips, thumb, and the blade of my hand cupped into a fist... looks like a troll foot :p

What a big thumb you have Lost in the Oilfield lol

Whats the flame one? Something to do with oil am guessing.

I like the rainbow one :) There must be an art to getting them sort of picks.

Hey it's a column being ignited by a flare like you described isn't it!!

Wonderful picture, to me it's a stark contrast between the beauty of nature and the power of man-made ingenuity

Latest posts

Back