Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diamond-dancer said:
This falls into the Etc category...

It HURT.

Haha.

haha what you doing, and which one is you. Not the one getting your head bite of I hope :)

Guys, what a GREAT thread. I'll have to sort through some of my pictures and see if they're worthy enough to post here.
Lost - I loved the story of the snowmen :)
And all the cats are very cute, especially the 'Sasha staredown', lol.

Here's a Chinese dragon

img2492dragonxx8.jpg

Colette said:
Matt said:
My camera is like 3 years old, which is pretty unheard of these days. XD

Mine's a Kodak EasyShare, or something like that. 4.0 megapixels. :eek:

Mine is a Canon Elph SD200 3.2mgp and as I said before it takes crap pictures. Do you have an advice on what brands and models are good?

Kodak, Canon, Konica Minolta, Nikon. Don't really need more then 4 or 5 mega pixals. I worked in a photo lab for a while a while back. There are more good brands I can't think of. Mostly you want companies that have been in the buisness a good long while.

Sony's tend to be hard to use.

Those pictures are beautiful lonewolf ^^ where were they taken? It looks like an Asian country.

Wow..some nice photography there, lonewolf. I wonder though about the photo of the buildings above water. Where was that taken?

This is my favorite. Would love to live somewhere like that just as long as it didn't flood. Your pretty handy with a camera and you gotta tell us all where you took them.

016yu9.jpg

It was Bali I asked him in the shout box, don't you all pay attention to the shout box,lmao:p

They are amazing photos all of them I especially love the beach sunsets, I'm a sucker for beaches, I love em!

wow thanks for the feedback, i must have missed it over the weekend :)

The beach pictures were taken in Bali, i sat there on the beach one night taking snaps as the sun set, i've got a few more of them as it sets, one with a fishing boat just passing under the sun (why i didnt post that one instead i dont know)

The deer and the houses were actually taken earlier while we stayed in Bankok, we went on a little cultural visit around, i liked the shot so i took it..... my only quip with that photo is that it doesnt seem quite level :(

I might upload some more onto my Imageshack at some point.... also hopefully when the weathers a little better here im thinking about taking some shots focusing on the whole lonely issue....ill be sure to include myself in them. Just looking forward for my next holiday over Easter where im going to my holiday home overseas..... cue more photos lol :rolleyes:

Thanks again everyone

^ Those flower pictures could've been an awesome inspiration for my school project with the flower theme, toxic-tears! And I gotta admit, those flowers are indeed beautiful :)

great pictures! love the flower pics- this far along in the winter plant life is all but forgotten and summer warmth is a seemingly distant dream.

Latest posts

Back