Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow those are awesoome Cleocatrata, and Lone wolf, they are so beautiful, i love them

:D

Oh my god... Lone and Cleo, i agre with evefan; that stuff rocks!! Fantastic work!! I wish i had something to use our expensive camera for! lol

:] I'll got some good pics from my upcoming competition, I'll have to toss some up for you guys to see.
I think it's always neat to see what people do outside of the environment in which you know them.

But yeah, Princess Cleocatra, I totally thought that the picture with the sea lions was San Francisco. But yeah, Monterrey looks like that too. I haven't been there in a while, but it's nice.

This is the view of the mountains in Anchorage, Alaska at the airport.
anchorage2.jpg

My view out the plane window..leaving Fairbanks, Alaska. :`(
leavefbx.jpg

Storm coming, here in Texas.
StormyBrownsville.jpg

BeautifulSunsetFromTrampoline.jpg

A pic I took today of the sunset from the trampoline(I walked around the cover thing lol)

just thought I'd share it

Zem liking the images..

A few more snaps ive taken recently... including some from my trip down to London where i met Jales..

p1000428altew6.jpg

p1000429ci6.jpg

p1000433ug7.jpg

p1000438bl7.jpg

the first one: wow!!!
I like london. Maybe this is weird, but I think cloudy weather is so moody and nice compared to sunny weather.
Cool that you got to meet someone from the forums. How was it? I wonder how many people here have ever met up...

That really is a beautiful statue, where is that?

Guessing somewhere in UK but still want to know where exactly,lol

zem said:
the first one: wow!!!
I like london. Maybe this is weird, but I think cloudy weather is so moody and nice compared to sunny weather.
Cool that you got to meet someone from the forums. How was it? I wonder how many people here have ever met up...

I feel the exact same way. I love rain/dark/cloudy weather. I feel more comfortable in it.

anyway

my contribution

This is Hobbes. :)

DSC04437.jpg

And this is a cute little fox I wanted to steal right when I laid eyes on it.

DSC00064.jpg

NeverMore said:
That really is a beautiful statue, where is that?

Guessing somewhere in UK but still want to know where exactly,lol

lol That statue is in London right in front of Buckingham palace if am not mistaken.

Edit: and I should add that when that pick was took the queen would had been at home as the flag is up. You can see the flag on Buckingham palace behind the statue. Even though it dose not look like it was a windy day.

My friend and I went to San Francisco today. We're not exactly tourists as we're just from the north bay, but we took the most epic tourist pictures ever. He's only sent me one so far, so I'll just post that.
I'm going to make an album on myspace; Mudkip conquers San Francisco!
This is the first one we took, of one of a pair of lions at the entrance to Sutro park above Ocean beach.

MahBitch-1.jpg

lonewolf said:

Quite a number of really good ones but this one is grabbing my attention.

Latest posts

Back