Been a while.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Some_Bloke72

Where do I begin? Well...I suppose February is a good start. On the 4th of February something happened but it didn't take until later on in the month for me to realize it.

I met someone. We've been going out for other a month now (15th of February is anniversary)

And that's why I haven't been here in so long I suppose. Then again that ties into the reason why I've decided to come back.

Because if a man like me can find someone perfect for him...Well I suppose I just want to give people some kind of hope or something. There are over 7 billion people walking around here.

You may spend years of your life searching for them but eventually you will find the one so never give up hope.

Forever Misanthrope said:
Lord. More PSAs? Have you considered working for PBS?

I don't know what those terms mean. I live in Northern Ireland and I'm going to assume that those terms are American things.

Some_Bloke72 said:

I don't know what those terms mean. I live in Northern Ireland and I'm going to assume that those terms are American things.

Nope, that's just ignorance talking- hope it goes well for you (ALL needs to hear more about success and less about negativity).

WildernessWildChild said:
Some_Bloke72 said:

Nope, that's just ignorance talking- hope it goes well for you (ALL needs to hear more about success and less about negativity).

I hope things go well for you too, and for Misanthrope (even though they're a bit grumpy).

I googled it. PSA is public service announcement...Really? :cool:
I can tell that Misanthrope and myself are going to be the best of friends :p

My great grandparents came from north Ireland, very proud of that man. Great that your in love, i imagine its better than any high. Im working on something but its still debatable.

You can call it a PSA or whatever but I dont. Its more about him than it is about you.

I wouldn't get too friendly, kid. Given the quality of the average ALL user, I'd say Rick's gang would sooner grow wings and fly out of the boxcar they're trapped in. Terminus secret is that they're eating people. Oops! Did I spoil it?

"....Given the quality of the average ALL user...."

Please give us the benefit of your wisdom and enlighten us on what this little gem alludes to?

Aw. An e-lationship blossoming before our very eyes. How sweet. The union of two desperadoes, taking on the world.

Isn't that great, you actually have the ability to attempt to make a somewhat 'encouraging' comment despite the sarcastic intent behind it.

Congraulations Somebloke72 on meeting someone and sharing your POSITIVE story with us. I.hope it works out for you:)

Given the quality of the average ALL user,

If the quality of the ALL user it's not up to your high standard then why don't you just toddle off. I'm fed up with the NEGATIVITY[/b].

Some_Bloke72 said:
Where do I begin? Well...I suppose February is a good start. On the 4th of February something happened but it didn't take until later on in the month for me to realize it.

I met someone. We've been going out for other a month now (15th of February is anniversary)

And that's why I haven't been here in so long I suppose. Then again that ties into the reason why I've decided to come back.

Because if a man like me can find someone perfect for him...Well I suppose I just want to give people some kind of hope or something. There are over 7 billion people walking around here.

You may spend years of your life searching for them but eventually you will find the one so never give up hope.

Pleased for you. How did it happen ?

Latest posts

Back