being lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needtostop

Reaction score
:club:
bombed out on another relationship. Getting old and don't want to get old alone. Hate this feeling like someone is standing on my chest, gritting my teeth till jaws are sore, crying constantly and feeling out of place even with friends because I am always the third wheel. I'm attractive, smile, laugh and do not have a negative attitude. Unemployed right now, kids are grown and feel as though everything is gone from my life that I created

needtostop said:
bombed out on another relationship. Getting old and don't want to get old alone. Hate this feeling like someone is standing on my chest, gritting my teeth till jaws are sore, crying constantly and feeling out of place even with friends because I am always the third wheel. I'm attractive, smile, laugh and do not have a negative attitude. Unemployed right now, kids are grown and feel as though everything is gone from my life that I created

Hi! and welcome.

Thanks! It took a minute to get my bearings on the site. New and not sure of the ropes. Not sure to trust this stuff either.

lomojojo said:
needtostop said:

Hi! and welcome.

Hi! Thanks

needtostop said:
I'm attractive, smile, laugh and do not have a negative attitude. Unemployed right now, kids are grown and feel as though everything is gone from my life that I created

Hey, you sound like a great person. :)
That's just going through a difficult time.

Welcome to ALL.

have you ever considered that you may suffer from depression?

Maybe you should figure out what causes chronic loneliness. Getting a therapist probably wouldnt hurt :)

SophiaGrace said:

Maybe you should figure out what causes chronic loneliness. Getting a therapist probably wouldnt hurt :)

Definitely know it's depression, but I've always been a poopoo person about that. "Can't happen to me" "all in your head" Then BAM!

needtostop said:
SophiaGrace said:

Definitely know it's depression, but I've always been a poopoo person about that. "Can't happen to me" "all in your head" Then BAM!

Have you tried anything to get out of it?

You should be happy.at least you have kids (family) I am 46 no family, no marriage, no kids................not even a pet..............

AlonelyCrumpet said:
You should be happy.at least you have kids (family) I am 46 no family, no marriage, no kids................not even a pet..............

WHY DONT YOU GET A PET? CATS ARE USUALLY :club:FREE!

needtostop said:

hi I HAVE JUST CAME BACK FROM A TERRIBLE HOLIDAY ABROAD WITH MY SO CALLED FIANCE WHO WORKS ABROAD AND I SAID I COULDNT STAND IT ANY LONGER I LOST MY JOB 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO THIS HE SHOWED NO SUPPORT AND PAID NO ATTENTION TO ME ON HOLIDAY ONLY TO TELL ME HE WAS OFF TO ITALY AGAIN FOR TEN DAYS, SO I HAVE NO JOB NO FIANCE, MY DAUGHTER IS A TEENAGER AND I FEEL TOTALLY ALONE SO I CAN UNDERSTAND JUST EXACTLY HOW YOUR FEELING LIFE IS A *****...

Latest posts

Back