Being Male

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gender wars are no fun.

Editing in that I am mostly a breasts and legs man. I love long, smooth, sexy legs.

Women - breasts
Men - thighs
Both - eyes and sly, clever smiles

I'd ask for permission to get in on this boy's club-type discussion tangent that only males have thus far contributed to, but it's a public forum. :D

hair
eyes
legs
smile
breasts
stomach
arms
fingers
hands
toes
back
feet
calves
laugh
ears
cheeks (bum and face)
elbows
neck
nose
hips
voice
shoulders
eyebrows/lashes
and privates :D

They're all simply brilliant to me...:shy:

weren't we going to end this thread because 1000lifetimes was being an ass and gender wars were bad?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Not one of those! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *runs away just in case*

I've always said that I would like to become rich enough to hire a couple of fellas to be my "living bras". Oh, I know men will walk around holding my breasts for free, but I'd want them to do it without getting all gropey or fondling me. Also, they would have to match my look for the day.

nerdygirl said:
I've always said that I would like to become rich enough to hire a couple of fellas to be my "living bras". Oh, I know men will walk around holding my breasts for free, but I'd want them to do it without getting all gropey or fondling me. Also, they would have to match my look for the day.

Just hire the fan of the man kind, no fear of fondling and groping, and they always look fabulous.

nerdygirl said:

I'll volunteer.... but I have to be able to plug in while on duty, to keep from groping and fondling. You can wrap you legs around me, and I'll carry you everywhere. That way I can do the work of 2 guy's :D

I would post a picture, but something tells me you have a good imagination.....I know I do !!

Alienated said:
I'll volunteer.... but I have to be able to plug in while on duty, to keep from groping and fondling. You can wrap you legs around me, and I'll carry you everywhere. That way I can do the work of 2 guy's :D

I would post a picture, but something tells me you have a good imagination.....I know I do !!

and this is why I won't take volunteers!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
If you're attractive, I can also function as a coat hanger!

*cough cough*

You can be a coat hanger? Even with the coughing, I think I'm missing something. I've used guys as foot stools before.

Drew88 said:
Probably the wrong place to post this, so if it is I apologize.

Being Male sucks and is alot more lonelier.

I mean yea it is more independent, but its still all the same.
Why do you say this?? Lonliness is what you make of it!! You have a choice ...??

Susana said:
Drew88 said:
Probably the wrong place to post this, so if it is I apologize.

Being Male sucks and is alot more lonelier.

I mean yea it is more independent, but its still all the same.
Why do you say this?? Lonliness is what you make of it!! You have a choice ...??

So I go up and say hi to people and be friendly and get ignored thats my fault?

Having friends and trying to do things, but they never want to, also my choice?

regardless its pointless and rendition .

Yea that isn't so accurate Susana. A lot of us here are geographically isolated when it comes to like-minded people, and in the case Drew just mentioned, also even slightly-considerate people unfortunately.

nerdygirl said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
If you're attractive, I can also function as a coat hanger!

*cough cough*

You can be a coat hanger? Even with the coughing, I think I'm missing something. I've used guys as foot stools before.

You missed my erection joke.

Latest posts

Back