being new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drac

Reaction score
this is my first forum im joining. well i guess ill just tell a little bit about myself. i dont usually like to tell people my negative feelings because i dont think they want to hear this stuff. so i hold in a lot of my feelings inside.

when i was in high school i had many friends that i share feelings with but now im in college and people are different. all my ex's are already settled in and have new boyfriends and getting married. all my friends are too. the longer im single the more empty i feel. im 21 and i guess im still young. i wish i can just find a nice girl not necessarily to date but just to talk to.. you know what i mean.

sometimes i feel that no one is compatible with me. i have so many regrets because i tend to push girls away, including my past gfs. i broke up with them and thinking about it now.. its so stupid. love is so rare and i threw it away

Hi! I wouldn't worry about the past - it's gone! This moment - right now - is your chance to start again! Get a haircut, change your clothes, and give yourself a chance for a change. Forget about comparing yourself to other people - happiness won't last long if you keep filtering it with what others think. Only you know what will make you happy. Go for it.

Here's a decent bunch of "talks" from this guy who sounds like Winnie The Pooh. He's really good at explaining how to get past things that bug us. Give it a shot, it's free! There's 7 recordings on there and they're all worth your time!

http://seattleinsight.org/Talks/BrowseSeries/Series/tabid/98/SeriesID/28/Default.aspx

Latest posts

Back