Big Bang Theory

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MissGuided

Since we apparently have so many BBT fans here, I thought we could have a dedicated thread packed with clips for when a laugh is just what the doctor ordered. So, post away my fellow BBT lovers!

This is from a recent episode and is definitely a new favorite of mine. I do so love that Shamy! I was going to post the 'Spanking Episode' clip, but I think I used that in a thread already. :p

[video=youtube]

It's funny because when I first watched that episode, it drove me mad and I actually knocked out the last part of the knock on my bed frame...

Here's my contribution:

[video=youtube]

Very nice choices, fellas - both deserve props!

I always liked this episode as I can identify with poor Penny's pain.

[video=youtube]

Love watching it, so funny.

I think I'd marry Bernadette.

Love this show too cant wait for it to be back on think i have watched the whole series twice now lol.

I think one of my favorite episodes was the one with the bird especially when it landed on his seat.
[video=youtube]

Also when sheldons sister came to visit :)
[video=youtube]

^lol, those are both great - I honestly don't think I have seen a BBT episode that I didn't enjoy.

[video=youtube]

Nice thread! It is a great show. The new episodes aren't as good as the old ones (as with anything lol) But it's still something I watch when I find it on TV :)

Amy has become my second favourite right after Sheldon. She really renewed the air of the show.

Gutted said:
Nice thread! It is a great show. The new episodes aren't as good as the old ones (as with anything lol) But it's still something I watch when I find it on TV :)
Thanks! I have to say that I have seen many episodes dozens of times and always find myself laughing at one point or another. No one else could play any of these characters with the same result, in my view.

Shipster0958 said:
I might have to disagree with you there. The creation of Amy Farrah Fowler is beyond genius.
Felix said:
Amy has become my second favourite right after Sheldon. She really renewed the air of the show.
^"I am so digging the Shamy!" Their awkward interactions, facial expressions and mannerisms make them one of my favorite TV comedy duos - right up there with Lucy/Ricky and Ross/Rachel for me.

Anyone have a favorite 'Shamy' clip?

Ill post a link when I'm on my computer, but the episode where she is sick and ends up faking it to keep getting him to take care of her is a classic. When he tells her he has to spank her at the end, I was rolling!

Shipster0958 said:
Ill post a link when I'm on my computer, but the episode where she is sick and ends up faking it to keep getting him to take care of her is a classic. When he tells her he has to spank her at the end, I was rolling!
OH, that one is hilarious. I was cracking up when I first saw it, too! Yes, please do post that.

Sheldon: Um, you're not supposed to be enjoying this!
Amy: Well, then maybe you should spank me harder.

theraab said:
Favorite Amy clip (especially at 0:35)

Raab, that is classic Amy - right up there with the tiara clip, in my book. If I recall, you are also very pro-Wolowitz? Do you have any favorite Howard-centric clips you care to share?

And, just found this clip of the actors doing a flash mob on the stage. It's pretty funny to see Howard pelvic thrust to 'Big Pimpin' and Bernie getting 'Low'!

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back