Big Bang Theory

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it all....it one of the only shows that makes me roar with laughter!

blackdot said:
comedies have too much relationship humor. I end up crying the entire time.

Yeah, you're probably right. You should go find something else to watch.

I read that the actress who played Mrs. Wolowitz died suddenly today. This was one of my favorite episodes - great character. I hope they do a tribute to her in an upcoming episode.

[video=youtube]

MissGuided said:
I read that the actress who played Mrs. Wolowitz died suddenly today. This was one of my favorite episodes - great character. I hope they do a tribute to her in an upcoming episode.

[video=youtube]

I was very sad to hear this. She may never be shown on screen, but Mrs. Wolowitz was a pretty big part of the show.

user 130057 said:
I was very sad to hear this. She may never be shown on screen, but Mrs. Wolowitz was a pretty big part of the show.

Yes, I always enjoyed her character. He's always joking about her dying, it would be good 'coping' episode for Howard if they write it in.

MissGuided said:
user 130057 said:

Yes, I always enjoyed her character. He's always joking about her dying, it would be good 'coping' episode for Howard if they write it in.

I was thinking the same thing. It would be a good way to honour the character and a show of respect for the actress who played her.

user 130057 said:
MissGuided said:
user 130057 said:

I was thinking the same thing. It would be a good way to honour the character and a show of respect for the actress who played her.

They have five more studio taping days left this season. The last one being January 20th. With two months to go, it might be possible to do a last minute plot change to accommodate the sudden death of Carol Ann Susi.

One thing is for certain. We will never see Mrs. Wolowitz. Hiring another actress to portray the character whose voice is so well-known would be insensitive, I feel.

Case said:
One thing is for certain. We will never see Mrs. Wolowitz. Hiring another actress to portray the character whose voice is so well-known would be insensitive, I feel.

I concur. I read some BS that Roseanne Barr's name was being tossed around and that would be an disservice to the character, in my opinion.

MissGuided said:
Case said:

I concur. I read some BS that Roseanne Barr's name was being tossed around and that would be an disservice to the character, in my opinion.

I sincerely hope that they will 'retire' the character. It would be a bit of a slap in the face if they not only recast the character, but then have her appearing on screen when that never happened with the original actress.

I'm glad to see that they did what we were all hoping and killed off her character. It was also nice to see that they gave her a fitting send off. Goodbye, Mrs. Wolowitz.

Latest posts

Back