BJD's and Callie's Cursing Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you like a ******* hug, sci-fi???

I'll ******* give you a ******* hug if you ******* want one.

I could so use a ******* hug...that actually sounds like fun too...******* hug...hmmm...oh man you ladies are bad you have me thinking impure thoughts...must go take cold shower and rub out the shame.

Ffffffuuuuuccccckkkkk

:D

I can ******* ASSURE you, kind ******* sir that I was most definitely NOT ******* thinking impure thoughts...AT ******* ALL!!!!!!

I do need to shower tho. :D

((((((((((((((((((Sci-Fi))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER FUCKOS

Sci-Fi said:
ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS!!!

You a rebel. :cool:

REAL ******* mature Dessa, you want me to ******* hop in a plane and skywrite that honeysuckle for you?

How the ******* do you get off telling Dessa SHE is real ******* mature???
YOU are real ******* mature (d)

How the *******... Did I really just ******* that?

Hey Ryan, want some mother ******* Kahluga???? It's some kickass honeysuckle

Did I really just ******* that???

Wow, I'm sober, I ******* assure you. lol

WOW.

Laughing my ******* ass off! That's right I typed the whole ******* thing.

KAHLUGA! It sounds like one of those old fashioned horns on like the t-model ford or something. Get the fresia off the road you idiots! KAHLUGA! KAHLUGA!

...not going to ******* touch that one Callie...I've been bad enough today and if I keep going I'll need a good ******* hard spanking :D

Steve ******* likes meat in his mother ******* spaghettios. It's a ******* shitty problem and he needs some ******* help. :D

WHY THE DINGBAT SHITFUCK ARE ALL OF YOU CUSSING IN MY THREAD??? DID I EVER ******* SAY YOU LIMPDICK SHITSQUIRT SPITSTAINS COULD CURSE IN MY GORRAMNED THREAD??

rageface4.jpg

Badjedidude said:
WHY THE DINGBAT SHITFUCK ARE ALL OF YOU CUSSING IN MY THREAD??? DID I EVER ******* SAY YOU LIMPDICK SHITSQUIRT SPITSTAINS COULD CURSE IN MY GORRAMNED THREAD??

rageface4.jpg

Grandpa, you're scaring me. *runs away*

*comes back*

Fack you! *kicks shin*

*runs away*

LMFUCKINGASSO

This in one ******* funny and kick ass thread! You're all a bunch of fucknuts. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back