BJD's and Callie's Cursing Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what they say, a picture says a thousand words.

Fook_mi_fook_yu_and_austin_powers.jpg

lol

God **** monkey sucking fresia stick! This honeysuckle stain of a thread is one cunt ripping pussy fart of an idea, you ass clown grandmafuckers!

>>
<<

*ahem* Pardon my French. =P

YOU CUMQUATFUCKS, YOU THINK I GIVE A JUNEBUG fresia APESHIT ABOUT YOUR GODDAMNED SLIPSTICKING, DIAHREA-INFESTED TONGUE WART THREAD????

fresia fresia fresia fuckity flucking clucking wonder-mother-sucking fresia.

fresia fresia fuckity fuckfuck.

ASS! TITS! honeysuckle! *****![/TourettesGuy]

Someone needs to post the dialogue from "Uses of the Word 'fresia'"

Holy mother of ¢u∩╦astic asshattery, what the honeysuckle are you ******* crazy spunkmuffins even doing here? Sweet christ-on-a-cracker this thread is ******* twisted six ways from sunday!!! Maybe we should all just go wave a cockspangled banner in the air!!! . . . and I don’t even know what that means!!!

I'M SO MOTHER ******* SORRY. HOLY SHITBALLS, WHY YOU GOTTA ******* TAKE IT OUT ON THIS KICK ASS MOTHER ******* THREAD.

HOLY ******* honeysuckle IS THAT SARCASM I DETECT? DON'T EVEN BOTHER ASSPOLOGIZING TO ME ABOUT THIS THREAD! BECAUSE I MOTHERFUCKING LOVE THE PISS OUT OF IT LADY!!!

What the fever :D

I wanna peg someone. Let me put that in a cursing way....

I WANNA ******* fresia YOU IN THE A....

I can't do it. Y___Y

Butthole.

There, I said it.

Holy ******* ass I've forgotten about this craptacular thread, how perfect, just had this stupid ******* ***** customer call me from work to tell me she's done ******* my log splitter. Now I have to somehow go pick the ******* thing up and I'm all by my lonely ******* self today. Mother humper!

Sorry bit of a ******* rant in there...

Butthole, lol Odessa.

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back