Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I'm asking is because I'm no computer genius. In the movie these guys manage to hack into government buildings, manipulating traffic lights, basically causing chaos.

Is that just Hollywood movie crap, or are there people who are actually able to do things like that in real life?

There are people doing this every single day in real life. Only it is nothing like the movies. Movies are fiction. Almost everything is fake. That is why I get sick of Hollywood. Can't learn a whole lot from so much none reality.

Skorian said:
There are people doing this every single day in real life. Only it is nothing like the movies. Movies are fiction. Almost everything is fake. That is why I get sick of Hollywood. Can't learn a whole lot from so much none reality.
Ah... I see. Thanks Skorian.:)

Chinese citizens are attacking US institutions pretty much daily. Generally they don't get through, but they have on many occasions.

Ya, I react weirdly to computer problems. I usually figure it out, but if the problem is strange. I wonder all sorts of crazy crap. There are just too many things that can go wrong with a computer.

Nothing quite like unpluging the net because you think someone is hijacking your files.

Just think of all the potential these computers have for almost anything. I often wonder about all the things that a computer is capable of that we haven't discovered yet. Maybe even Bill Gates might agree.

Forget about that. Most people including myself don't even know all it's current uses. Net included. Every now and then I run across something new I never thought of.

Global hacking is big business. It’s no good screaming to watch out for the Chinese as all the big nations are doing it from the US to the Middle East, its now come to the point where people expect it.

World War III is being fought digitally on a daily basis.

We had a ton of spinach in our dinner tonight, and I thought of this thread. I'm thinking of planting some in the shady part of my yard, because we really do like it quite a lot.

i put it on sandwiches
its fastr than lettuce
betr in nutrition
n i rathr the taste
(ovah lettuce i mean)

Hi All.:)

I do like a couple "Reality Shows" such as "Pawn Stars" and "Storage Wars",
but when it comes to shows like "Survivor"(No disrespect intended to "Survivor" fans)I find it stupid. They're not in any danger. There are camera crews, paramedics and everything around them.

Some people believe that these shows are just actors. There are so **** many of these shows out there it's hard to tell sometimes. Do you think that these people in these shows are just actors?

God Bless.
LK

Too much drama on Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares; seems like an act lol.

The only good thing is Gordon Ramsay :p

In the case of most reality shows I think a majority of the contestants are want to be actors.

These reality shows always pump up the drama, that's what everyone tunes in for. If there is no drama it gets boring, to an extent they are scripted. I wouldn't say the contestants are "actors", they play a part or are played to play a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back