Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow+Submarine.png

Any shows that you loved and wished that they made more seasons? For me:

1. "Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura"
2. "OZ"

Omg loved 'Conspiracy Theory'
Also, I wish they made more 'Dark Matters: Twisted but true'

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Omg loved 'Conspiracy Theory'
Also, I wish they made more 'Dark Matters: Twisted but true'
Jesse Ventura rules! I honestly think the reason it didn't get picked up for a 3rd season is because "The Powers That Be" were afraid of him uncovering some more serious things. Being a fan of the show, you might recognize the person I chose in my sig.

Yeah, lol he looks a lot like my old biology teacher. Kinds creeps me out a bit. No offense. I can just see that face and him yelling at me to get in the hall because I was drumming my pencils on my desk Haha talk about being traumatized! V

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Yeah, lol he looks a lot like my old biology teacher. Kinds creeps me out a bit. No offense. I can just see that face and him yelling at me to get in the hall because I was drumming my pencils on my desk Haha talk about being traumatized! V
I think that O'Finioan looks like Steve Buscemi with long hair.

rsz_duncanheadshot.png
Steve-Buscemi.jpg

Boston Public
Malcom in the Middle

Definetly had more to give... and maybe "Friends".

Lost Drifter said:
Jack _ said:
Prison Break

Really? I felt it was 'done' at the end of the first season. As for my own:

Twin Peaks
Firefly
Bottom
Deadwood
The Inbetweeners

Prison Break should never have continued, I agree with you here. I really enjoyed the first season, but it jumped the shark thereafter.

It's a travesty that both Firefly and Twin Peaks were cancelled, an absolute travesty. There was so much potential there. Those worlds had so much more to give. Firefly is perhaps my favourite show of all time.

I'd like to add Black Books to the list too.

Yeah Twin Peaks was the best TV show ever made. Season 2 baffled too many people I think and the ratings bombed, thats David Lynch for you!

Carnivale was a pretty decent little series too that just stopped, plus Six Feet Under was brilliant but I think that had run its course after five seasons.

Oh and The Lost Room was a really good 3 parter that could have been expanded into a ful series too.

On British TV, Blackadder could have gone on for a few more series too.

Fitz said:
I'd like to add Black Books to the list too.

Yes, i only have a couple more episodes left to watch.

Okay i will add Doc Martin. I don't know if there are any plans to make more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back