Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
floffyschneeman said:
you can also re-size pics by using [img=widthxlength]link[/img] minty taught me this.

if the size of your pic is 1000x800 and you want to re-size it to half its size, you write it as [img=500x400]link[/img]. I usually just divide the dimensions according to what percentage I'd like the pic to be adjusted and round off if it has decimals. Although this method takes me a bit of time as I am bad at fast math or any other maths :D I'd have to use calculator =))
That's cool! I never knew that. Thanks.:)

Was anyone else expecting something else from people calling themselves Jerky Boys or is that just me?!?

hey, i grew up listening to the jerky boys!

good stuff.

i love the one about the two gay guys, the potato, and the tennis ball launcher.

uh-oh, but that's not politically correct is it.

to this day, i still shriek out:

"I've got waaaaahhttts all ovvahh my asss n gennitallia!"

Trent said:
hey, i grew up listening to the jerky boys!

good stuff.

i love the one about the two gay guys, the potato, and the tennis ball launcher.

uh-oh, but that's not politically correct is it.

to this day, i still shriek out:

"I've got waaaaahhttts all ovvahh my asss n gennitallia!"
lol

Hi Everyone. I hope this thread finds you all well.:)
If you are anything like me, you love to download movies. Below is a link to 1,000 recommended movies. Maybe you've seen all of them. Maybe not. When I viewed the list in it's entirety, I found movies that I forgot about and wanted to see again. Maybe you are the same.

http://www.imdb.com/list/tNwWwtkvwDQ/?start=1&view=detail&sort=listorian:asc

Post Posters Of Anything. Sports, Movies, Cartoons, etc.

SIG344.jpg
Shaq1.jpg
24342FridayThe13thPosters.jpg

Lost Drifter said:
I think you're mixing up the Technical Computer Support and Gaming forums ;)
I figured that the Tech Support was designed more for questions as opposed to suggestions to enhance your internet experience.

yes, Windows does have some great resources for tech support, its just the caffeine infusion one needs to bear reading it, lol

Not really all that surprised tbh, lol. Only thing that got me was that the games not out yet.

Prolly a good thing Blizz put a cap on the max price of their real-money auctions, eh?

I went to various sites and searched for some of the most unusual thread subjects. Here's what I found. I used the black and purple colors to make it easier for you to read. Each color represents the full post. This thread isn't designed to offend anyone. It's just for interest. I made sure that the posts I chose weren't of a sensitive and confidential nature. I would never choose a post that was. Like some here are.

Re: Leaving for awhile

Oh fresia, not you, *otes...

Just be careful and don't walk down that boulevard, mate.
Gonna miss you... But remember, we're here for ye and I'll tell you all my sexual feet fantasies whenever you feel like it... And whenever you don't

So long, laddie, 'tis been good. Hope everything goes well for you and Godspeed yer way.

Re: What grinds your gears ?
by ST**** on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 pm

People who cross on zebra crossings who just walk straight out without looking.

Ban the person above you :D

Think of a ridiculous reason to ban the person above you. Ex: You are banned for no sig.

You know your stoned when.....

You put your lighter in your mouth and try to light it with your bowl. (true story)

Your bags empty

Your papers are gone

You can't hit your bowl cause iits cloged with resin.

Come on!!!!! Give me more.

Troll High-Fiving

24oz Can Collecting Lead [-]

(03/12/10 4:15 PM)

ReplyQuoteMore

My Recent Posts This thread will only be about 24oz can collection
no 12, 16, 32 oz cans etc

post pics of your 24oz cans and a list of what you have or can get

all trade discussions will take place in the pawn shop to avoid polluting the thread

also use this thread to discuss new finds in the world of 24oz cans

booze happenings Lead [-]

(06/25/12 4:55 PM)
Mo****
ReplyQuoteMore
My Recent Posts got a call yesterday from some survey company and took a survey about booze over the phone.

got invited to attend a survey about rum on thursday for $35 real close to my house

involves rap music and rum

then today i got a huge envelope from an unknown address inside was honeysuckle from bud light

they are rolling out a new label that you can customize

they sent me a sheet of 12 samples
you will be able to customize the labels and upload pics and they send 24 labels for 20 bucks then you buy the beer separate and apply the labels

kind of a cool idea but the price is pretty high

ill report back about the rum later this week

Ever piss yourself? Lead [-]

(07/26/11 8:25 AM)

Al***
40ozMaltLiquor

ReplyQuoteMore
My Recent Posts Poll allows for being anonymous so we can get a legit headcount from those who don't want to fess up...
Ever piss yourself?

Post subject: I HATE fluffy pillows, fresia this hotelPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:10 am

A**** Id****

Reputation point: 714
The more hotels I stay at, the more I hate them. Nothing ever works out right. Be in the bed being uncomfortable or the pillows sucking, the feeling that someone was having a 15-person orgy the night before on the bed you just laid your head on...

The more give a bed has, the better. I hate stiff beds. I know that's not the case with a lot of people, but absolutely love them. More importantly, my pillow has to be flat. There is nothing worse than a pillow that is so fluffy, my other ear is resting on my shoulder because of how much the "fluffy" pillow makes my neck bend. Two to three inches is as high as I want my pillow to measure. Having a fluffy pillow absolutely sucks. I know as soon as I enter the hotel room by looking at the pillow how my sleep is going to be. It's a make or break thing.

I don't care about a TV, I don't care about a desk, I don't care about the covers. What I do care about is the pillow.

The Unofficial "I'm drunk and have to announce my drunkeness"

So the last one got deleted for some reason. I miss it. Anyways, I'm gettin there haha. Drinkin some gordons vodka.

honeysuckle your neighbours do that grind your gears.

I've always had trouble with neighbours. I've moved around a lot and almost everywhere there's always something that my neighbours do that just really make me mad as hell.
Here's a neighbour story for ya'll.

So me and a buddy of mine, we'll call him X, moved from Leeds after graduation to Portsmouth (UK). As soon as we got in after a stressful car ride, we got our honeysuckle off the truck, and piled it all into one room ready for unpacking. Naturally, the first thing we do is go to open up the box we labelled "Toking Armoury" and before I do there's a knock at our new door. I'm thinking "Man, we've been here 5 minutes and we're being welcomed." and I'm pretty cool about that, I like neighbourhood hospitality. I step into the hallway, and the door's already open and this dude's standing in our hallway just looking around. Obviously he's let himself in, that's kind of an irritating thing to do but I try to let it slide and greet the guy. Here's roughly how that went:
"Hey! How's it going, we just moved in."
"AND YOU HAVEN'T UNPACKED YET?"
"Uhh, well no, we were planning on settling in first."
"HOW CAN YOU SETTLE IN WITHOUT YOUR THINGS UNPACKED?"
"Well i..."
"I'LL HELP YOU UNPACK YOUR THINGS!"
"I.... okay..."
and he races past me into the box room where X is sitting around, trying to get open our Toking Armoury and now trying to work out who the hell this guy is and why he's scrambling around and frantically mumbling. Anyway so he tells X he's here to help us unpack and that I said it was fine and I let him in. ()
First box he goes for is the toking armoury and he rips that ****** open like a kid at Christmas and then stares down like he'd just gotten a £1 gift card for Staples. He looks mortified, man, and then he starts to rage. Gets up ranting about how he won't have drugs and "squalor" in his neighbourhood, tips the box over and storms out.... so me and X smoked a bowl.

The only contact we had with that neighbour from then on was angry looks whilst he cut his hedge and some notes under our door about our solar lights making his cat stare out the window at night or something.

Could you use a third arm????

today while driving,

i was eating a wendy's spicy chicken combo,

and i was thinking things would go a lot smoother, with another arm.

do you need another arm?

and what would you use it for,????

B**&^%%

reefer brain

what would happen to all the water?

honeysuckle man, Things you hate about microwaved food

right now I'm eating a lukewarm chicken teriyaki dinner. and I'm not sure if its not fully cooked, because I didn't heat it up correctly... or if its just cold because I left it sitting on the counter for so long.
honeysuckle man, honeysuckle.

C******

Blog Entries: 1 Is there any way to cleanse your lungs after years of gravity bongs?

I have been using gravity bongs since middle school, I am 18 now. I mean a lot. Regular bongs which I have do not get me as high as the the gravity bongs I pull, and I pull mustard gas ones.

To cut it short I need not only look at my 3 liter bottle that was once a clear plastic, now blown black as Mordor to know what I have been putting in my lungs. I can only imagine what it looks like inside me after 5-6 years of that honeysuckle.

I can only imagine how much my lungs are just caked with resin and debris, I am starting to worry especially since I leave for the Air Force on the 18th of next month. I'm clean now... and I don't even smoke but when I run for more then 5 minutes I feel like there is an enron oil refinery working post-haste inside me. And I got to run a mile-and-half in under 14 minutes for basic. . .

Does anyone know a way to cleanse myself or do some inner cleaning short of taking a lung from some poor sap in mexico?

Why your job blows

Mine doesn't but it might help for other to vent though!

I think I saw two elves on the London Underground train. Like this post?
I got onto the train and took my seat.As usual I took a cautious glance around me,as I like to observe people on the tube.I was quite taken with two women - a middle aged woman and her daughter I presumed - who were sitting opposite me.The thing is...they looked like elves.Proper elves with almond shaped slanty eyes and pointed ears.They were tall and slender and had long thin faces.I tried not to stare,but they seemed to have a kind of magnetic aura.Has anyone else seen people or beings that seem to have stepped out of a fantasy novel?

Chewing Ice and Smoking cigarette
by c&&&&*** » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi, I am new to the board. I am glad to know I'm not the only person that loves to chew ice. My problem is that I enjoy my ice with cigarettes. Is there anyone else out there that enjoys chewing ice and smoking?chewingmyice

Re: Anyone take hot showers after a cup of ice? Esctasy!!!!
by bec » Mon May 19, 2008 12:45 am

I even bought a electric heater so I can eat as much ice as I want without freezing my arse off....just as good I think, altho I do enjoy sittin on the heat vent to get warmed back up.

Preventing it from Melting on the way home =(
by fa****&&& » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:50 pm

I live about 2 miles from Sonic (yeah, I know I'm SUPER lucky!) but I can't figure out a way to get the ice home & keep it all frozen.
By the time I get home, there's a small puddle of ice at the bottom of the bag, which refreezes into a huge hunk when I put the bag into my freezer.

Obviously, this defeats the purpose of going to Sonic to get the small ice pellets, because when they refreeze when I get home, they're the size of softballs.

Here's what I usually do:
I fill a huge cooler w/ my own ice, then go to Sonic & order about 4 bags. I tell them to get it to me as quickly as they can, because if it melts, the ice will refreeze all together. So they do get it to me quickly. But when I do get home (it takes about 5 minutes) there's always a small amount of water at the bottom of the bag, not to mention that the pellets have begun to melt. So when I put it in my freezer, it all melts into one huge chunk.

I usually have to bust it up with a hammer to get back to the original small pellet sized ice.

I don't have a problem with this, but the bag that the ice comes in is usually in bad shape by the time I finish busting it up w/ a hammer.

ICE & CORNSTARCH
by ty^^^ » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:52 pm

I LOVE ICE. I EAT A BAG PER DAY, I ALSO HAVE A STRANGE CRAVING FOR ARGO CORNSTARCH.

I know everything....

About comics...seriously name any two comic book superheroes, and I will tell you who will win in a fight, and why. Don't bother arguing like the thread title says I know everything. Also...I just got off probation...and I'm very, very, very stoned. Feels good, yes it does, yes. it. does.

it's amazing how nimble your left fingers are

if you're a righty. Your right hand is the main one, and it's strong & all, but your fingers don't work as good as those on your left.

Like I couldn't play guitar using my right to make the fingerings. I'm a righty and all, but the left does clever honeysuckle I can't with the right.

isn't that wild? God ****, I'm high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back