Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the underrated Martin Scorsese classic "After Hours" where a weary Griffin Dunne seekis refuge in a bar after having a seriously bad night (watch the movie to find out more, honestly it's well worth your time) puts his last remaining quarter into the jukebox and reflects on the insanity that he is caught up in before slow dancing with a middle aged woman sitting nearby:

[video=youtube]

playstation4.jpg

Hey!

I'm a big fan of "Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura". He did an episode on the "Bilderberg Group". If I understood it correctly, their sole purpose is to "Thin The Herd" so that they can effectively control everything on Earth.

What are your thoughts on this?

There is one way, works with most anything on the internet too. Press F3 and it will open a search bar usually along the bottom of the screen, just type in the title in the table of contents, then just click on next and it will take you to each match.

Sci-Fi said:
There is one way, works with most anything on the internet too. Press F3 and it will open a search bar usually along the bottom of the screen, just type in the title in the table of contents, then just click on next and it will take you to each match.
Ah...
Thank you Sci-Fi. You're a gentleman and a scholar.:D

Bilderberg has no legitimate information due to their overt secrecy. The only thing I actually know is they have a meeting that is not open to press or public. The worlds elite attend these meetings and that is all I know.

I don't know what these two were on. But cool enough. Everyone needs a hobby.:D

GHOST OF A DREAM
This Hummer H3 is built from $35,000 in losing lottery tickets. No sheet metal here, folks. The piece is by Brooklyn-based artists Adam Eckstrom and Lauren Was and it’s entitled Ghost of a Dream. The tickets came from local bodegas, where they were discarded by unlucky patrons.

lotto-ticket-car.jpg

point? Seriously, I ain't being a ***** here (well, not more than I ever am)...just what is the **** point? Why is that image thread worthy? There are a million threads you could have posted it in, but you had to create a new one? WHY?

It has about as much point as most threads here. Like whats your favorite pizza topping or how to eat spaghetti (I mean seriously?). The difference is people have a problem with this member. End of story.

annik said:
It has about as much point as most threads here. Like whats your favorite pizza topping or how to eat spaghetti (I mean seriously?). The difference is people have a problem with this member. End of story.

I don't feel those have much utility here either, but at least those can be posted in often by everyone. Those topics don't really die because people eat pizza and spaghetti and I don't see that changing, but this is just one image. It would be better placed in THIS thread. It's what the thread was created for.

I don't think people have a problem with what LK posts now that he's not creating offensive threads for the sake of replies. Let's not pretend that this was anything other than a provocation by just one member.

I think the point is any post in the section is just something for people to talk about. Be that a thread that can be replied to over days by a lot of people or something only a few want to talk about for one day.

We all decide what we think are worthwhile topics.

Sorry guys. I just thought that some would find this amusing. I didn't even know there was a "Pictures" thread.

you can also re-size pics by using [img=widthxlength]link[/img] minty taught me this.

if the size of your pic is 1000x800 and you want to re-size it to half its size, you write it as [img=500x400]link[/img]. I usually just divide the dimensions according to what percentage I'd like the pic to be adjusted and round off if it has decimals. Although this method takes me a bit of time as I am bad at fast math or any other maths :D I'd have to use calculator =))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back