Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this particular fine specimen of humanity is saying:

"I seen a tiny-ass .22 . . . . *inaudible* . . . drop a nigga plenty of days, man. Muthafuckas get up 'dere in you like a pinball, man (meaning that the bullets bounce around inside your body the same way that pinballs bounce around a pinball machine), rip 'yo ass up. Big *unclear* (joints? johns?), big *unclear* though, man... just break 'yo bones, you say fresia it." (Indicating, I believe, that larger bullets may break your bones, but smaller bullets can cause more chaotic damage to your soft tissue).

And THAT is my professional opinion of this young man/woman's speech.

I honestly can't tell if it's a boy or a girl.

Badjedidude said:
I believe this particular fine specimen of humanity is saying:

"I seen a tiny-ass .22 . . . . *inaudible* . . . drop a nigga plenty of days, man. Muthafuckas get up 'dere in you like a pinball, man (meaning that the bullets bounce around inside your body the same way that pinballs bounce around a pinball machine), rip 'yo ass up. Big *unclear* (joints? johns?), big *unclear* though, man... just break 'yo bones, you say fresia it." (Indicating, I believe, that larger bullets may break your bones, but smaller bullets can cause more chaotic damage to your soft tissue).

And THAT is my professional opinion of this young man/woman's speech.

I honestly can't tell if it's a boy or a girl.
Neither could I at first. Just to be PC, would her vocabulary fall under what is called Ebonics?

LoneKiller said:
Neither could I at first. Just to be PC, would her vocabulary fall under what is called Ebonics?

Hahaha

Well, as long as we're giving it a label... sure. It's ebonics.

Some of these are most likely a product of Photoshop, but what's creepy is the imagination of the people who created them! That dude with the machete is one creepy looking guy.

rsz_rsz_thomas-kuebler-life-size-sculpture-portrait-strange-weird-bizarre-creepy-freak.jpg
bizarre-jellyfish.jpg
bizarre-animal-creations-02.jpg
5.jpg
weird_picture_strange_art_gallery_exhibition.jpg

rsz_bizarre-people-strange-13.jpg
rsz_bizarre-bizarre.jpg
bizarre-faces18.jpg
bizarre_earth_creatures20.jpg
baby_suit1.jpg

Hey it's Barbie and Ken. A little too much fun in the sun :D

I'm not sure what to make of that... loaf looking thing on the ground that appears to have a hole in it. *scratches head*

Most of them are about as artistically appealing to me as painting with elephant dung. Especially the man baby picture. I think sometimes trying to be creative goes into the macabre.

Good topic though - got any more - not so spine chilling LK ?

First one is the girl from Tod Browning's classic film "Freaks".

Sjy97.jpg

The one with the dog-human feeding its puppies I've seen many times on a repetitive add on a website...

LoneKiller said:
Some of these are most likely a product of Photoshop, but what's creepy is the imagination of the people who created them! That dude with the machete is one creepy looking guy.

Yea. I am thoroughly skeezed out now.

I don't know what the Hell this is supposed to be.

tumblr_mcq0l0VU6o1r6b3xvo1_400.jpg

A singing potato with dentures ?

I got it. The "WTF? Mr. Potato Head"

I am glad that you put that it was a tadpole perfanoff :D

I won't say what I thought that was a first glance :club::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back