Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prance around saying Rabidoux over and over. It was the name of a teacher of mine and years after the fact, I still say it with a gallant french accent and laugh at myself. Is that bizarre enough?

I'm not entirely sure what makes a word bizarre, but the word that comes to my mind is "flibbertigibbet."

Lone Apothecary said:
I'm not entirely sure what makes a word bizarre, but the word that comes to my mind is "flibbertigibbet."

When I was little and I wanted something that someone else had, I'd spontaneously blurt out, "givvitey-bivvit!"

I guess that counts as bizarre.

For some reason, I also used to run around shouting, "CHAPULTEPEC!!!" ...name of the ancient Mexican city.

I have no idea why, but to this day that's still my favorite word.

what kind of foods do you look forward to eating at Christmas time?

rsz_qualtinlrgsm.jpg
honey-garlic-meatballs.jpg
rsz_baxter_egg_nog.jpg
rsz_b361951663d2d780f6f92d4a7a38b855.jpg

Tomorrow's menu:

Ham
Carrot/mashed potato/rutabaga casserole
Mushroom salad
Potatoes
Roe + onion + smetana
Gravlax
Herring
Surimi
Gingerbreads
Mulled wine
...and chocolate mousse

...and lots of chocolate :D

I have a thing that I do every year. When the quality street tin is opened before anyone can take one I put my head in and sniff it...really sniff it. Stupidly they have always been a big part of Christmas. When I was little my dad would spend hours stringing them up and hanging them on the tree and we were allowed a couple a day. My parents were trying to make them last and it was cheaper than chocolate novelties but I never thought about that. It became a Christmas tradition that means the world to me and which I'd like to do too with my kids. This year is the first year I'll be away from home over Christmas and when I thought of the tin sat in the cupboard at home it actually brought me to tears. It really isn't about just stuffing chocies in my mouth and I love that.

Also I can't stand the word "eggnog"!

I bought Pringles, peanuts, pâté, lots of cheeses, olives etc for Xmas. I've been spending all day trying not to eat them! (not with complete success) :rolleyes:

Turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes and gravy, pie, peanut butter ballz, yeah...

Helix nebula or 'the eye of God'. Must have been freaky seeing this through a telescope for the first time. Beautiful though.

ngc-7293-or-the-helix-nebula.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back