Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally put Louie Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald blues on.

With respect to my posts on video game cheats and such, I just want you all to know that I'm aware that there are sites devoted to the subject. The cheats I post are for the convenience of the members. I posted cheats for "Arkham City" because I know that a lot of people bought it.

Do you members here want me to stop posting them here? I'm not sure if this forum is the correct one to post them. Would it be more fitting to post them in the "Entertainment" or "GD" forums?:)

Video game related threads generally go in the entertainment section. The games section is for games played on the forum. As this is not a gaming forum per se, we generally don't see many threads pertaining to one specific game or aspect of a game be it new or old, However if you feel that you must post such threads, it would be prudent to consolidate these threads based on the game or series of games that they pertain to, rather than make multiple threads for each game. The reduced clutter would be much appreciated.

mintymint said:
Video game related threads generally go in the entertainment section. The games section is for games played on the forum. As this is not a gaming forum per se, we generally don't see many threads pertaining to one specific game or aspect of a game be it new or old, However if you feel that you must post such threads, it would be prudent to consolidate these threads based on the game or series of games that they pertain to, rather than make multiple threads for each game. The reduced clutter would be much appreciated.
I'll remember that for future reference. Thank you for your advice.:)

Can You Believe That R2-D2 Costume?!

costume7.jpg
costume3.jpg

costume4.jpg
costume5.jpg
costume10.jpg

costume2.jpg
costume12.jpg

costume8.jpg
big_daddy_costume.jpg

bowser_costume.jpg

Hey!

I've been a gamer for a long time. From time to time I have made attempts to get a hold of companies like Sony, Dell, Microsoft, and Nintendo with various comments and questions, and complaints.

With the exception of Nintendo, I've found that the other companies have appalling customer relations. E-Mails ignored, pushing ten million buttons on the phone just to have to wait on technicians being unavailable at any given time.

Within the last few years it seems to me that their conduct with respect to customer service has declined a lot. Nintendo has been absolutely fantastic dealing with me. Sony has really let me down. Have any of you experienced customer service like this?

Thanks for viewing!:)

-LK

That "Homer" costume is appalling. It looks like he just smoked 10,000 joints. He also looks like he has legendary jaundice.

Some of them I thought were creative. Others were just creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back