Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that "Powder" was a great film. I felt sad seeing how some of the people were so mean to him. I thought that Jeff Goldblum was a good choice for the role he played.

I have like 30+ PS2 games. All DVDR...

I have a lot more on the pc.

1 lol .. & I haven't had time to play it in about 5 or 6 months :D

i have 17 360 games and i still have 6 regular xbox games.

Probably around 200 PC games.... it's sick. I get lost in software. Drown actually. Of course I long ago got in the habit of only holding onto CD's / DVD's. All are kept in a few binders.

And then I have books all over as well.

I have a back up file that has around 2000 net links that I have, don't have them on this PC atm.

Sigh. Happy?

Hey people!:)

I'm just curious to know what your favorite feature(s) are on the net. Mine is hands down, the "Bookmarks". Aren't they fabulous?

Uhm. Google. Hands down. :)

But I also like ALL and reddit a lot.

Po- Er, I actually quite like the communities and whatnot. Especially artistic communities where free resources and tutorials are available. So, I'd have to go with internet communities and available free information.

I like being able to clear my History so no one knows I come here. :)

IM messengers, google, youtube, and all the info you can get off the internet.

I don't wanna count, I think around 60-80? I have around 22 games on 360 and ps3, probably around 40 for ps2, gamecube, xbox combined. Then I have all the gameboy, snes games. Also I probably have 20+ on steam, I remember those indie packs comes with like 5 games for like 3 bucks, so I got a few of them.

I've been spending less and less over the years though, I always just buy games at a discounted price, or I just don't care and just play a demo and call it a day. Thank god for demos, games nowadays just takes what you see in that demo and copy and paste it 20 times anyway with no progression, I just play the demo 20 times and save myself 60bucks.

I still have PSOne games and PS2 games as well as PC, XBox 360 and Gameboy. I couldn't start to count them because they are in two places.

Ya, I usually wait till a PC game is under $5 before I buy it. I have gotten some for pennies.

Hello Esteemed Members.:p

Do you think that if "Emoticons" ceased to exist on forums the impact would be highly significant?

Heck yeah, I love using emoticons :p I wish this forum had more. :(

Commentary: Well, we'd think of something.

*Smile*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back