Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that this is a scary image, but if you didn't totally crap yourself at this part of Insidious, I applaud you.

3358q6u.jpg

Locke said:
Dammit, LoneKiller! LOL:D
:club:
lol first time I saw it, it scared the honeysuckle out of me. Thought I'd share.:D It was just so unexpected. The title of the vid could mean so many different things. lol

Shipster0958 said:
Not that this is a scary image, but if you didn't totally crap yourself at this part of Insidious, I applaud you.

3358q6u.jpg

I don't think I crapped myself during this scene but the part that got me was when that guy was taking pictures of the hallway with that special camera. I totally screamed. :D

Insidious 2 will be out soon. I'm so excited!

Cool pictures, Painter.

As for the first picture, didn't find it scary. Looks like something from a bad movie?

niave said:
Shipster0958 said:

3358q6u.jpg

I don't think I crapped myself during this scene but the part that got me was when that guy was taking pictures of the hallway with that special camera. I totally screamed. :D

Insidious 2 will be out soon. I'm so excited!

Me too! And yes, that scene was comepletely scream-worthy. I think the violin music at the beginning and end was very error as well.

Oldyoung said:
Cool pictures, Painter.

As for the first picture, didn't find it scary. Looks like something from a bad movie?
It's an artist's or programmer's rendition of Satan I believe.

The reason I ask is that this looks real to me, but youtube usually doesn't show graphic things like this that I'm aware of. I'm wondering if the video has been manipulated or not. I mean a person just happens to be there to film at the exact time this dude get hit? That's seems pretty convenient to me.

[youtube]50h2kE17Qow[/youtube]

It's completely fake. They've just replaced the dude with a dummy a couple of frames before impact.

user 130057 said:
It's completely fake. They've just replaced the dude with a dummy a couple of frames before impact.
Yeah. I thought there was something off about it. I never thought to watch it in slow mo.

I am sure i have seen that before and it was a road safety campaign video, they did something similar in the UK to shock us all into driving around at 1mph did not work :).

They both look pretty realistic to me. People really fly like ragdolls in real life.

They're probably fake.

If they were real, it wouldn't only be a crime to put it on youtube, but it would be a crime to view it. It would be a snuff film.

Sir Ian McKellen in character as Gandalf.

31427145.jpg

Not even a Balrog can mess with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back