Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other Techniques:

DisagreementPyramid.jpg

Most of the people you meet ignore the central point and start with the last four options, whereas the first three are necessary for discussion.

Maybe some of these things might have happened to people you know who had a little too much sauce.:D

[YOUTUBE]tZmDWltBziM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]3WTKbt9cdQw[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]-op-vJqNR_Y[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]PM9wx3slsOA[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]HQaQKdhC3Q0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]tOy2m3h_qkg[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]cIp3PAFeXPw[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]qJNd6nieUXM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]ZxXM_4wApNM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]88OpWbSUrWM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]3tiOIwDAUuA[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]fqymcJRSbxI[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]7Q_sqHJkfYk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]tMsN5JBqZuI[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]uF6-nVkoFOU[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]iRLG9kfrdIo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]D_3SPmOuDQ0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]mudomE3AShU[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Everyone.:)

Below are 2 images of what is called the "Montauk Monster". In 2008 it washed ashore in New York. Many explain it as a dead Raccoon in decomp. Personally, I believe this creature was a result of genetic scientific experimentation in a facility on Plum Island. This facility is known for animal disease research. I don't believe that for a second.

Although I have no images to back me up. It was reported one time that a human body with fingers that appeared to be stretched to a length much longer than the standard human's are, and extremely saggy skin.

I don't care what anyone who works at that facility says to explain the human body and images of the creature below are. They are full of it in my opinion. There's no way that dead creature is a Raccoon in my opinion. Since when do Raccoons have beaks with long legs?

Any thoughts?

dead-actual-monster-washes-ashore1.jpg
16-MontaukMonster-0811082.jpg

LoneKiller said:
Hi Everyone.:)

It was reported one time that a human body with fingers that appeared to be stretched to a length much longer than the standard human's are, and extremely saggy skin.

Sounds like me in the morning LK :D

There has been a few odd creatures washed up on the beach, there was one that looked like a cross between an octopus and a human.

They look so weird its hard to believe they are a result of some genetic experiment.

i figure there are most likely some unknown creatures still roaming the earth, but the thing that ruins all of this?
..that it's just a picture.
if i spend 2 weeks in photshop maybe i can start my own conspiracy theory!
is it convienient that no body knows where the carcass is for DNA testing? same as the supposed human you mentioned.. didnt even get a pic of that :/
I guess that's a conspiracy theory in itself.

William Wise, director of Stony Brook University's Living Marine Resources Institute, interpreted the photo along with a colleague; they deemed the creature a fake, most likely the result of "someone who got very creative with latex"

not sure if there is more material on that creature
but mehhhh not mucho legit to me... besides i am very skeptical so unless i touch and see it
and even after that i may not believe

Well they could be photoshop creations, the one I mentioned made the national news here, was about 10 years ago and don't think it was an 'April fools' prank, but can't say it wasn't either. It certainly seemed to be serious or I doubt I would remember it, but the thing hadn't been found on a UK beach.

The universe is a huge place, Unrealistic to think this is the only planet to have life on it. So who knows if something has landed at some point ?

I don't know the answers, (don't think I want to know !) :). Perhaps it is just the mystery of it all that is what is intended.

Walley said:
i figure there are most likely some unknown creatures still roaming the earth, but the thing that ruins all of this?
..that it's just a picture.
if i spend 2 weeks in photshop maybe i can start my own conspiracy theory!
is it convienient that no body knows where the carcass is for DNA testing? same as the supposed human you mentioned.. didnt even get a pic of that :/
I guess that's a conspiracy theory in itself.

William Wise, director of Stony Brook University's Living Marine Resources Institute, interpreted the photo along with a colleague; they deemed the creature a fake, most likely the result of "someone who got very creative with latex"
You could very well be right Walley. Here's some further info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back