Bungee jumping :P

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to think that someday, I was gonna be brave enough to do bungee jumping. That day never came...

I've done both. I don't really like heights and I don't enjoy the sensation of falling, but it was an interesting experience.

I like climbing better, but I've only done it a few times.

When I was little, I watched some show about achieving someone's dream, and one did bungee jumping and sky diving... I dreamed that one day I'd do those things... before I found out that I'm scared of height and will get vertigo. Hmph.

While I have repelled off mountains, bungee jumping would cause sharting explosions on a massive scale never seen before unless you are this dude:

bungeepoo.jpg

Bones said:
While I have repelled off mountains, bungee jumping would cause sharting explosions on a massive scale never seen before unless you are this dude:

bungeepoo.jpg

Now that is just revolting! *SPEW*

I'v been sky diving and it was awesome at the time but id be too scared to do it again. Iv also been paragliding (minus the free fall that comes with sky diving) which was REALLY good, not scary at all and actually really relaxing.

As for bungee jumping I dont think i could do it. Rock climbing with all the gear isnt so bad, u let go and just hang there, nothing to it ;-)

Sci-Fi said:
Wouldn't mind trying it but just way to scared to actually do it.

For me it's not the actual doing it, it's more the feeling. Like I can imagine when the tension starts pulling you back up all your blood & organs would rush to your head an you'd feel like you're gonna explode!

I dunno about you but I don't think I'd like that feeling, haha.

I did it once. It probably would have been fun, except one of the straps of the harness going through my legs slipped, and pinched in a place where no guy wants to be pinched.

I've also gone rock climbing, and that is fun - though, I was 18 and in good shape the times I went - I don't know if I could do it now (plus I don't know anyone around here who has the equipment to go anyway)

Latest posts

Back