Busy Busy Busy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantom

Reaction score
Lately I've been feeling like I want to do more with my time but I can't because I'm busy with school. I want to read and write more but when I'm done with my homework, I don't feel like it because I just came back from reading and writing for work. I don't know how to save more time for myself to do these things. Anyone have any ideas?

Phantom said:
Lately I've been feeling like I want to do more with my time but I can't because I'm busy with school. I want to read and write more but when I'm done with my homework, I don't feel like it because I just came back from reading and writing for work. I don't know how to save more time for myself to do these things. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm in the exact same boat. The only thing to do is just muscle through and force yourself to read and write after your homework, despite the fact that you don't feel like it. We BOTH need to do that. :p

Good luck!

Maybe just pull out 5-10 min once a day and write, at meal times, etc. Or try it for a few minutes just before going to sleep. You won't get much written in a sitting with such a short allowance but over time it could become a much larger body of work. Just a thought. :) Good luck with whatever you do try...

Think of it this way, the reading and writing you want to do after your homework is what you want to read and what you want to write, not what someone is telling you to do. Sometimes escaping into another world through via reading a book you enjoy or writing something that's yours is a good way to destress and unwind from the day and from your homework. :D

Yeah, I've got ideas.

My supervisor at my old job which I will be taking back soon was one of the most SUCCESSFUL people I know, when it came to grades, fitness, money, and the ladies ALL because he followed some simple steps. He seriously just budgeted his time REALLY well, and was able to turn himself ON and OFF when it came to Work/Play. During the week, he STUDIED, WORKED, and EXERCISED. That's it. He didn't let distractions like Facebook and such get in the way. He did his homework the day it was assigned.

I know very few people who can work hours and make good money, exercise faithfully enough to maintain a six pack, and still find ONE day a week to party and get drunk. But this guy did it, just with time budgeting and discipline. That can be you man!

Latest posts

Back