bye bye Yúu...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukirisohma

Reaction score
Yo...!
Last week I posted that my fiancé Yúu went here in LA to visit me (he went here on LA by airplane, i don't even know he's coming, so when I woke up last Saturday he's standing infront of my room)... ( at first I thought I was dreaming, then he pat me on the head.. Im so shocked I I jumped out of bed, then fliched.)

He left just this morning, (he's going massachusets in his school,harvard, I got lucky he's darn smart)

We didn't talk too much because for a 10th grader, Friday is not a break , its homework time..! ( I got homework on chemistry, ahh!!!!) he's. Packing his stuff while I do homework....

Its kinda boring now.... I'm gonna miss him... nah!

Do you think I should keep him in touch, because before we never contact each other....
Well ... That's kinda weird... What do you think?

i think the main thing is that do you love him or not. But that's a very controversial thing. So to bring it to a simple manner, keep in touch with him if you go with the arranged marriage, since you're gonna spent a lot of time with him. Well, that's like the only choice there is, there's no good for you to resist at such age, or not? Persuasion? Nahh, impossible for you. But even if you don't contact him, he will, cause he possibly loves you(if not, why did he tried to kiss you?). He is going to miss you. i know its no use persuading you, but have you ever though of having an agreement with Yúu, that you don't love him(if you don't), be married in a secret manner only or divorce later when you're older? He is someone in your century and could understand. i know that this idea sound really really crazy, but there's no bad from just having and IDEA. If you want to resist, keep him in touch too, cause still you will spend time with him, getting to know might help that crazy idea too, but after all why not have a friend and enjoy your times with him?

I want to get a statement clear from you. Do you want to be Yúu's wife? It will happen eventually if you go with the arranged road. I think you're in the middle, but possibly going into liking of Yúu. I guess that you probably won't be able to answer that question. No offense,or maybe you're in love with him but don't want to be like agreeing with all this arranged marriage, its hard to explain.

Cheers for true love

This is baffling. If you're going to marry him.. Shouldn't you, you know, stay in touch with him? Don't you love him? People who are in relationships usually.. talk to each other. I'm a bit lost.

Sounds like the case of my second eldest brother.

He is normally at home but we never talk.There was nothing to talk and a hidden wall was between us.To make things worse,he was one of the kind person whose comments hurt me so much that I cried.(I rarely cried though.xD)

It really depends on you.

Latest posts

Back