Call the Police

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyDragon said:
want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:
want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:
I don't want to sound like I'm taking this lightly in case it's not meant that way. Are you talking about any police in particular or just randomly call our local police?

Local police will do

Yes, you said that already. And I replied. There are laws against just randomly calling emergency services and tying up their phone lines.

One little call? Can cause all that trouble/hassle!

Well, considering it could get me fined or arrested - yes! If I don't have a specific need for them then they don't want calls like that. My town only has 5 cops (including the chief) and only one person answering their calls. If that person is tied up with unwarranted calls when a real need arises then what do you think could happen?

want-to-die said:
Lonesome Crow said:
How about you calling the local mental health department to make an appoinment to get help.
That's what I paid my taxes for.
They have them for people that needs help...duh

How about you just drag your ass to the mental health department as a walk in to talk to a train
profession that can really help you. Stop ******* around.

I'm not messing around. It Is for real. "Calling the cops" is my only way out to be prisoned for life. Is my fault everything Is changing in the world today that so many people in the world are dying.

And now we're back to drama. Do you really believe that the state of the entire world is because of you?

want-to-die said:
Lonesome Crow said:
How about you calling the local mental health department to make an appoinment to get help.

How about you just drag your ass to the mental health department as a walk in to talk to a train

I don't need the bloody mental health department
Need the Police

And exactly what good would the police in Valley City, North Dakota do you if I called them?

bang me up in jail? behind bars?!

want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:
want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:
want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:
I don't want to sound like I'm taking this lightly in case it's not meant that way. Are you talking about any police in particular or just randomly call our local police?

Local police will do

Yes, you said that already. And I replied. There are laws against just randomly calling emergency services and tying up their phone lines.

One little call? Can cause all that trouble/hassle!

Well, considering it could get me fined or arrested - yes! If I don't have a specific need for them then they don't want calls like that. My town only has 5 cops (including the chief) and only one person answering their calls. If that person is tied up with unwarranted calls when a real need arises then what do you think could happen?

want-to-die said:
Lonesome Crow said:

I'm not messing around. It Is for real. "Calling the cops" is my only way out to be prisoned for life. Is my fault everything Is changing in the world today that so many people in the world are dying.

And now we're back to drama. Do you really believe that the state of the entire world is because of you?

want-to-die said:
Lonesome Crow said:

I don't need the bloody mental health department
Need the Police

And exactly what good would the police in Valley City, North Dakota do you if I called them?

bang me up in jail? behind bars?!

Yes it is because of me the world's in such a mess!!

OK...You're not making any sense at all. If, as you claim, 'you have trouble talking', then pick up the phone and dial 911. You don't need to say anything. They can track calls, and if you're really in trouble, someone will come banging at your door eventually. If you're not in trouble, then quit ******* around. Personally, you sound like you need a mental health expert more than the police, but I'm not a professional...

ringwood said:
OK...You're not making any sense at all. If, as you claim, 'you have trouble talking', then pick up the phone and dial 911. You don't need to say anything. They can track calls, and if you're really in trouble, someone will come banging at your door eventually. If you're not in trouble, then quit ******* around. Personally, you sound like you need a mental health expert more than the police, but I'm not a professional...

I have to agree. Especially when you say things like this.

want-to-die said:

Call 911. Or have your neighbor do it. Go outside and yell and scream until someone does. You'll get whatever help you need, trust me.

I still can't figure out what me calling the police in my town (which is most likely hundreds or even thousands of miles from you) would do for you.

LMAO....I don't need you to make a mess of my world...I do my own stunts.

Look buddy...Constantly posting 'I'm not messing around' on this forum is obviously not helping your situation. You're the one who requested somebody call the police - take some initiative and call them yourself if you need them. We've all given the same advice - calling our local police won't accomplish a goddamn thing because we have no idea where you are. As LonelyDragon said, you could be thousands of miles away from any of us.

LonelyDragon said:
ringwood said:

want-to-die said:

Call 911. Or have your neighbor do it. Go outside and yell and scream until someone does. You'll get whatever help you need, trust me.

I still can't figure out what me calling the police in my town (which is most likely hundreds or even thousands of miles from you) would do for you.

I have tried a few times to walk upto a house at the top of the street. But I alway's end up coming back. I know nothing will help with you Being In your own town. Do you know of anybody In scotland that be willing to call?

want-to-die said:
I have tried a few times to walk upto a house at the top of the street. But I alway's end up coming back. I know nothing will help with you Being In your own town. Do you know of anybody In scotland that be willing to call?

Ok...Why do you keep coming back? Do you not have a phone where you live? Or do you need to use a neighbor's? I'm in a completely different country than you, and I don't know anybody in Scotland who would be willing to call.

LonelyDragon said:
want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:

Randomly call local police at LonelyDragon

Why would I do that? They have laws against it.

:'(. I need help! I know you might "professional help" already getting that but it don't help thing's only makes them worse of how i am feeling. i feel so low lower than dirt!

want-to-die said:
LonelyDragon said:
ringwood said:

want-to-die said:

Just pick the phone up, dial the police and set it on the table. Don't hang it up. They will come!

Are you being remotely serious?
I'm speechless. The fail level of this thread is too much to really comment on.
So instead of me posting something really bitchy or just laughing, enjoy a humorous GIF of Michael Jackson when he was black.

2aippv6.gif

Bella said:
Are you being remotely serious?
I'm speechless. The fail level of this thread is too much to really comment on.
So instead of me posting something really bitchy or just laughing, enjoy a humorous GIF of Michael Jackson when he was black.

2aippv6.gif

LOL Bella!! I think that's EXACTLY what this thread needs - it's really getting ridiculous....:)

I am being serious otherwise I wouldn't be posting "Call the police" at Bella

It not getting ridiculous!
I'm being honest! truth full
If anyone Is from the Uk -
Scotland - please call it urgent

Get off the ******* computer and call.

You DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT have to talk on the phone. If you call, they will trace it and at least one policeman will show up just to check out the situation. When my nephew was 3 he dialed 911 and the police showed up just as a precaution. That was a lot of awkward explaining. But if someone dials, they immediately trace the call, because you never know, the person could be incapacitated in some way but in desperate need of help.

Not that I believe this is more than a plot to get intarwebs attention, which, look, you've succeeded in.

Now...
ht8gwl.gif

DigitxGeno said:
What did you do? Why do you find the need to turn yourself in?

I left people behind to be burnt, bruised and battered.
In an Airport their now In Wheel chair's both adult's and
Children and It's all my fault because. I left personals
Behind and so did they and it been taken away from them
I can't get my life back to get together again ...I'd really
Appreciate it if somebody could call -

Bella said:
Get off the ******* computer and call.

You DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT have to talk on the phone. If you call, they will trace it and at least one policeman will show up just to check out the situation. When my nephew was 3 he dialed 911 and the police showed up just as a precaution. That was a lot of awkward explaining. But if someone dials, they immediately trace the call, because you never know, the person could be incapacitated in some way but in desperate need of help.

Not that I believe this is more than a plot to get intarwebs attention, which, look, you've succeeded in.

Now...
ht8gwl.gif

I'm not In It for attention this is real life in what is happening.
I'm not making any stuff up. I need somebody else to call for
Me. I have trouble talking on the phone. I know it just easy -
To call and leave it hanging there. Again if anyone could call
I'd appreciate it

I work as a police call taker, do you honestly have an emergency? Or is this some kind of joke?

If you call from a landline, it can indeed be tracked. If you have problems with talking they should have a teletype system for the hearing impaired or folks who can't talk.

If it's not an emergency there is a non emergency line that you can call.

If this is really a true problem, it's possible someone else can call the police for you provided they know what city you are from, however you'd need to give something like an address and a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back