Call the Police

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous, please don't feed the troll V_v

Bella said:
Are you being remotely serious?
I'm speechless. The fail level of this thread is too much to really comment on.
So instead of me posting something really bitchy or just laughing, enjoy a humorous GIF of Michael Jackson when he was black.

Haha, that was awesome.

The fail-o-meter is indeed off the charts. One could say it's...

Over nine thousand.

Unacceptance said:
I work as a police call taker, do you honestly have an emergency? Or is this some kind of joke?

If you call from a landline, it can indeed be tracked. If you have problems with talking they should have a teletype system for the hearing impaired or folks who can't talk.

If it's not an emergency there is a non emergency line that you can call.

If this is really a true problem, it's possible someone else can call the police for you provided they know what city you are from, however you'd need to give something like an address and a reason.

I left people behind to be burnt, bruised and battered.
In an Airport their now In Wheel chair's both adult's and
Children and It's all my fault because. I left personals
Behind and so did they and it been taken away from them
I can't get my life back to get together again ...I'd really
Appreciate it if somebody could call -

hmm~~~ I guess if you really want somebody to help, you need to say the reasons.

lingo said:
hmm~~~ I guess if you really want somebody to help, you need to say the reasons.

I am the reason for everything gone wrong in the world
I am the reason for why people are In and out Hospital
I am the reason for why people are hospitalized
I am the reason for why people are sick. hurt and injured

hmm~~~ I don't think police can do anything for that. lol.
Anyway, don't blame yourself for every wrong thing in the world.
(((hugs)))

lingo said:
hmm~~~ I don't think police can do anything for that. lol.
Anyway, don't blame yourself for every wrong thing in the world.
(((hugs)))

I am the reason of why everything gone wrong in the world

want-to-die said:
SophiaGrace said:
why cant you call them?? jw.

I have trouble talking on the phone

Dude I cant talk either, but lol I've called the police before. You just pick up the phone and make noises...and then the operator thinks you're someone that's tied up :p. Then you work out a code with the operator...two taps for yes...one for no..and they ask you questions until the police arrive. LOL

I'm serious...that's how my conversation with the operator on 911 went when I called them :p

SophiaGrace said:
want-to-die said:
SophiaGrace said:
why cant you call them?? jw.

I have trouble talking on the phone

Dude I cant talk either, but lol I've called the police before. You just pick up the phone and make noises...and then the operator thinks you're someone that's tied up :p. Then you work out a code with the operator...two taps for yes...one for no..and they ask you questions until the police arrive. LOL

I'm serious...that's how my conversation with the operator on 911 went when I called them :p

It's hard to try though - scared.

Okay, seriously... this is going on way too long. Just give us the following information: your NAME, your ADDRESS, and your CITY. fresia... I will call the police for you, have them take the information and route it to the proper Scottish authorities. Then, you can sit pretty until they come to find you.

This is a real offer for me to call the police. If you don't provide the information necessary for me to give the police in order for them to find you, then all of us will know you're full of honeysuckle, and just seeking attention/sympathy.

If you're ever going to get help, you need to be a bit proactive. Just give us the information, and the cops will be on their way.

aFIREinside80 said:
[/color][/font]
Okay, seriously... this is going on way too long. Just give us the following information: your NAME, your ADDRESS, and your CITY. fresia... I will call the police for you, have them take the information and route it to the proper Scottish authorities. Then, you can sit pretty until they come to find you.

This is a real offer for me to call the police. If you don't provide the If you don't provide the you, then all of us will know you're full of honeysuckle, and just seeking attention/sympathy.

If you're ever going to get help, you need to be a bit proactive. Just give us the information, and the cops will be on their way.

It's not been way too long than you think. It's only been a few
Days. I'm not looking out for attention or sympathy

want-to-die said:
aFIREinside80 said:
[/color][/font]

This is a real offer for me to call the police. If you don't provide the If you don't provide the you, then all of us will know you're full of honeysuckle, and just seeking attention/sympathy.

Then you'd do what people are telling you. You'd either dial the number and let the cops trace the call by doing which YOU DON"T HAVE TO TALK ON THE BLOODY PHONE or tell someone who and where you are. Just saying Scotland doesn't really narrow it down a whole lot does it?

I can see the call now. "Hello, police? Yeah, some guy in Scotland posted on a forum that I needed to call you because he's to blame for all the pain and death in the world. Can you find him and lock him up? Who is he? Where exactly does he live? Well I don't actually know."

LonelyDragon said:
want-to-die said:
aFIREinside80 said:
[/color][/font]

Then you'd do what people are telling you. You'd either dial the number and let the cops trace the call by doing which YOU DON"T HAVE TO TALK ON THE BLOODY PHONE or tell someone who and where you are. Just saying Scotland doesn't really narrow it down a whole lot does it?

I can see the call now. "Hello, police? Yeah, some guy in Scotland posted on a forum that I needed to call you because he's to blame for all the pain and death in the world. Can you find him and lock him up? Who is he? Where exactly does he live? Well I don't actually know."

It Not some "Guy". If you can't tell. He wanted Name, Address and City. I gave It to him privately message. This should of been taken off

Brian said:
Bella said:
Are you being remotely serious?
I'm speechless. The fail level of this thread is too much to really comment on.
So instead of me posting something really bitchy or just laughing, enjoy a humorous GIF of Michael Jackson when he was black.

Haha, that was awesome.

The fail-o-meter is indeed off the charts. One could say it's...

Over nine thousand.

Hahah, yes Brian. Definitely over nine thousand.

Ok, could people please be a little more understanding?

While I can understand the sense of frustration many of you feel - this is someone who could do with a degree of compassion that has been lacking in replies.

aFIREinside80,LonelyDragon,Bella,Brian.

The four of you need to get a grip of yourselves.
The only failures here are the pair of you,take the old memes and immaturity someplace else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back