Calling All People Who Can Get To England This Summer!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where should we have it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great idea... shame i'm on the other side of the Atlantic. Maybe if this becomes an annual thing I could plan for after I've sold my house and don't have a crippling mortgage to pay. :(

Always wanted to see Europe.

As a side note: Heya Jales, Bluey, any others I've spoken with before (sorry it's been like a year since I was last around)... and welcome to all you new people I don't yet know.

Can we actually start a separate thread for the people who ARE going to go to London? Then we can see how many are coming - (poss. with a poll, ARE you going to London?). I personally will come if more than six or seven say they will, because 50% will have something turn up and I don't want it to be just me and 1 other person.

it wont just be you and one other person buddaha
4 people are coming for sure..
and i think that others are planning to come as well..
also yes you should start that thread!

i could go its also just before my week off work but umm i hate london and i dont really know anyone here so it would be pretty scary.
i guess ill think about it

Its one year old **** lol

Good idea Bluey, since there has been a couple people responding to it after it was over.

Again, the trip review
London Trip Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back