Can people make you like loneliness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhoenixSoul

Reaction score
Since 2010 when i broke up with my girlfriend after 5.5 years i fail to feel the point in human interaction.Im not locked in my house, i go to walks,i even started to like one girl but after 2 years she is still loving someone else,but when i ask her she says it's all in my head and i'm the one that sleeps beside her not someone else even tho she posts sad songs on facebook with messages like "you will understand","if you will call me".She was the only one that made me go like almost everyday with pleasure at her place.Now that i'm kinda sick with her lieing to me again i feel no need or point to make friends or talk to the old ones.Usually i wake up,eat breakfest,wash my teeth,go jogging,walk around town,come back home,do chores,watch movie sleep.I even followed the advice to go outthere and meet people and that didn't change anything.I talk to people thinking of completly something else,i laugh even tho i don't really feel like it.Is there a medicine for this?This has been going for some time and my parents say it's not normal and at my age i should have at least something stable (i'm 24 years old).Also my best friend in highschool whom i protected from bullies went at college and started to say i'm nothing cause he will become a doctor and i went to something more inimportant in society.I'm not much of a complainer cause i don't really care about 99% of stuff in my life and the 1% i do care are things that keep me healthy.Some advices or opinions would be apreciated.Am i a lost case ?
And also i don't really feel atracted to the girls that i see on the streets that are walking in tight outfits or few cloths and no...i am not interested in men.I noticed from my first girlfriend that except one girl at a time i can not look at others in a way that ussually guys do.
As background info: I lived my entire life with my grandmother,never say my dad and my mother lives like 5000 miles away.

They can if you let them or rather you set yourself up.
Some people seek solitude becuase of it.

Competing and comparing gets ingrained in most of us
in a capitalist and materialist society.

Being raised by your grandmother might play a role on
how you treat women. You wanna treat other women
like you treat your grandmother.

I cant see yourself ******* the living honeysuckle out of women
nor can you invision a woman totally getting her rocks off sexually
without thinking she's a dirty slut of a whore or a freak.

So you play this stupid song and dance with some chick that has a BF already or is in love with someone else.
If you play with her lone enough...somewhere alone the line her BF becomes an abusvie prick that treats her bad.
So she's gonna need you when it all falls apart....

It's rather safe and familar for you. it's a road that leads to no where which you already know deep down inside.
In your head somewhere you believe it's gonna be like HollywOOd. A nice boy that lives with grandmorther
or parents, then the girl next door (which is drop dead goregous, but dressed down in movies) comes over
for some grandMa's milk and cookie...Or I'll see yourself as a fucken action hero or a knight in shinney
armour that's gonna save the nice girl from some dark evil force...

That 1 girl that stolen my heart.
It flies both ways. My love is intoxicating too.
Posted this honeysuckle on her FB.
[youtube]7og5m3rbteE[/youtube]

How do you break the cycle?
Let go of some of your old ideas and unworkale beliefs.
Sometimes we become prisoners of our own rules or the ideas and beliefs others had set for us.
Yeah...its all in your fucken head.

There's 4 types of dudes that comes on this forum..

The dudes that cant get laid.
The friendzone dude that wanna get laid but cant get laid.
The dudes that's been laid and messed over.
The the fresia them all dudes.

Liking loneliness? You mean liking solitude? Yes. People can definitely make you like solitude, I know for me it does.
When I'm around people for so long, I get really tired,and then that probably leads to the darker feelings such as depression or frustration. This, to me, is evidence of a introvert. I don't think a person would truly 'like' loneliness. I would love to know if there's anyone out there that likes it because it is SUCH an awful feeling because it's so perplexed and misunderstood.
The feeling of being unwanted and unloved is absolutely terrible, especially when you have anxiety issues, no friends and depression on top of that. It's even more ******* worse. I always try to look at the bright side of life, always do, but the negative always seem more profound.

I have friends. A close or best friend i grew up from childhood.
We're almost like brothers. Sometimes he's annoying to me.
He has his own sets of problems to deal with. He actaully has
more issues than i do. He also knows me well enough to give me space.
If i need space..I simply just tell him. He understands that.

Thats because he has to deal with alot of people where he lives
that's rather annoying as fresia. He gets tired of those people and everyone too.
Sometimes he'll just sleep for days becuase he's depressed, have anxiety attacks or need space.

Thats why i get alone with Sarah at the moment. I dont see her everyday.
So when i do see her. She wants to spend good times and have fun with me.
Or just chill the fresia out with me. Im easy going with her.
I cant be with her all the time either.

The feeling of unwanted or unloved.
I get that usually after a relationship break up. Its horriable becuase
I was abandent as a child and all of that gets triggered too.

I know my daughter Kimi feels the sameway. So it's imperitive for me
to let her know I love her always, always. I tell her and let her know
as much as I can that I love her very very much.

Idk...life is strange. When Sassy and I were having trouble.
I felt really, really bad. Kimi would let me know She loves me
and really needed me to be her father.
Then my ex-wf got a hold of me out of the blues. She wasnt talking to me prior.
She told me straight up that she loves me. Not becuase we were going to get back
together ...but she needed to let me know the she will always love me.
Then a day later one of my exgf called me ...I havnt heard from her for years..
She told me the samething. Then my step daughters calls....Stuff like that.
Weird events like that..I never expect any of those people to get a hold of me
but they did at a rather right timing...Idk if it's devind intervention or what.

At the sametime...i also need to love myself and let myself know that.
It was very hard for me to walk through that with Sassy becuase I love her
a lot. My emotions were all over the place. Watching our lives and relationship
fall apart was devistating. I didnt totally loose site that I love myself as
confusing or emotional as it got.

Kimi's love for me ease my pains more than anything.
I love my baby duaghter...
At the sametime it's very sad...Sassy is Kimi's mother.

Well the sex part....i did have some amazing intercourse with my first gf...**** she was wild when drunk :),and after that with another girl that was so innocent looking but just liked it in the car...anyway....my problems aren\t in that department :).I pay little importance to sex as i rarely feel that i found someone with whom i would want to do it.Right now i live in spain for a little time alone and it seems way better than just staying out almost everyday until midnight with people i have nothing in common except drinking and some superficial fun.Id rather have a nice coup of wine and relax in my balcony rather than sit in a club and i know this is wierd in our times cause everyone is "live your life with the most fun you can have" but i'd rather go to work,save some money,buy something usefull.

I guess i would be the type that doesn't really give a crap...that is actually my problem...not getting laid or not getting laid or friend zoned.I'm just wondering how to start giving a crap,or at least more than i do now.:) Well actually i do give alot of atention to my dogs when i get the ocasion.

@phoneix,
my guy intuition (if there is such a thing lol) tell me
the "not giving a crap" attitude is kinda defense mechanism.

Its the easier path to take instead of rising to
the challenge and change things upside down.

Just a thought :p

So you ...dont like girls sexually? Am i getting that right? Like, ever?

And don't like guys sexually either?

Then you'd be asexual.

But, it seems like you aren't getting over this girl.

and it seems like you didn't give the "getting out there and meeting new people" concept, enough time to work for you.

Please put more effort into that concept, like, it might take a while, months, weeks, a year? Don't give up on this. Repetition and people becoming familiar with you will break down barriers between you and other people.

Latest posts

Back