Canadian looking for msn friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xelha

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a 22-year old Canadian girl looking for some new people to talk to on msn. :) I've kind of grown apart from most of my friends and could use someone to keep me from feeling lonely. :/ Let me know if you're interested.

I live in the US, but I'll be your friend if you like ^^
PM me for my MSN if you want it, but I'll warn you, I'm younger~

Hey feel free to add me on msn if you wish, my address is on my profile. :)

Xelha said:
Hey, I'm a 22-year old Canadian girl looking for some new people to talk to on msn. :) I've kind of grown apart from most of my friends and could use someone to keep me from feeling lonely. :/ Let me know if you're interested.

hi im irish, but i live in brazil, and i hope to get to go to the usa and canada next year and im searching for some cool neat friends that i can hang out with for a few months, maybe we could become good friends,

Hello everyone! Im a 25 yo Hungarian man looking for some Canadian people to chat with on MSN. Im planning to move to Canada in the near future so this can be the beginning of a beautiful friendship ;)

Im Canadian! I grew up in Ontario and currently reside in BC for college! We can possibly discuss the advantages of riding our Canadian polar bears to work and how they have built in alarm systems....(note to all thiefs....if your missing a head...I know who you tried to steal from!).

PM Me your addy and we can chat if ya want!

There's more Canadians on here, than I expected. I am from P.E.I., myself. MSN details are in my profile.

I'm like the 6546546th Canadian Guy here but I gotta admit, having a Pen Pal would be pretty nifty.

People always said that I have neat writing, but as a Business Analyst I've traded in my penmanship for the previously mentioned "Mad 90 WPM typing speed". :D

The thing that appeals to me about an actual pen-pal over an online thingy, is that actually sitting down and putting your thoughts on paper by hand requires more dedication. Like I said, I can spew BS at 90 WPM, but if I was to sit down and write a letter, it would definitely be MORE from the heart/intimate. The relationship is less likely to fizzle that way too. If someone took the time to put their thoughts on a page and mail it...that means something to me. Anybody can pump out some text and hit send. We're too complacent as it is.

Reminds me of those old war movies where the soldiers would write back to their wives...that kind of romance has died down a bit, romance now is buying expensive crap and surprising each other with it. :rolleyes:

So yeah, if someone wants to do this thing message me! I haven't mailed an actual letter in 687684 years but I don't mind skipping a coffee once or twice a week to spring for postage :p. At least it's something new and random and outside the box from making reports all day.

Xelha said:

Iam male Zambian with msn, live account.

Latest posts

Back