Chatroulette, what a joke

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dear-_-Tragedy

Reaction score
So i went on chatroulette to see if i could meet a girl. What a mistake that was! every girl I come across on there (which is very very few) just instantly click off from me. Am I that ugly? In fact one girl said I looked like a 30 year old pedo when in fact i'm 20 :( not happy right now.

Dear-_-Tragedy said:
So i went on chatroulette to see if i could meet a girl. What a mistake that was! every girl I come across on there (which is very very few) just instantly click off from me. Am I that ugly? In fact one girl said I looked like a 30 year old pedo when in fact i'm 20 :( not happy right now.

As they say, one person's 30-year-old-pedo is another's 20-year's-young lion cub. Or something like that.

Tragedy, you shouldn't believe anything people on chatroulette say. Completely unreliable for honest feedback :/

I visited this chat roulette because I had never heard of it until you mentioned it.

And to me it just seems like one of those stupid website where the people who use it aren't really serious about anything. All the males are looking for a quick jack and all the females are looking for a perfect looking guy, because only then would they actually type anything.

If your a sensitive person who takes things to heart, I would avoid these types of sites altogether.

9006 said:
I visited this chat roulette because I had never heard of it until you mentioned it.

And to me it just seems like one of those stupid website where the people who use it aren't really serious about anything. All the males are looking for a quick jack and all the females are looking for a perfect looking guy, because only then would they actually type anything.

If your a sensitive person who takes things to heart, I would avoid these types of sites altogether.

Chatroulette is total garbage, it is almost impossible to actully have a conversation with somebody for the expetion of somebody whos mouse stopped working because people are changing partner almost non stop.
Pretty useless site

I thought the entire point of that site was to whip your penis out on camera.

Dude they insulted me too there, asking me if I was a girl or boy. Don't take it to heart.

From what i have heard it seems like that site is an shining example of the worse side of human nature lol.

Latest posts

Back