child left behind

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly94

Reaction score
when i was younger my mother left me behind along with my three older brothers and still to this day i cant get over it she calls out of the blue just to upset me she calls me all the names under the sun she never once told me she loved me she would always tell me i was useless i know this seams harsh be i dont think i love her anymore infact i think im starting to hate her i need ways to fix me head form the abuse she caused to me councillors dont work ive been to about 15 and they dont help at all

That's tragic. Clearly your mother doesn't love you in any healthy way; the best you can do, is to accept that some people are deeply flawed and you just have to cut her out of your life and your head in the same.

IgnoredOne said:
That's tragic. Clearly your mother doesn't love you in any healthy way; the best you can do, is to accept that some people are deeply flawed and you just have to cut her out of your life and your head in the same.

yes but that is hard to do even if i hate her shes the one who made me

It happens; you need someone else in your life who can give you the same affection that you would hope from a mother. Do you have anything or anyone like that?

IgnoredOne said:
It happens; you need someone else in your life who can give you the same affection that you would hope from a mother. Do you have anything or anyone like that?

kind of i have a step mother

You'll have to rely on who you can, then and try to ignore her. She probably has a lot of issues, and unfortunately blames her children for them; its not fair, its not rational and its not even sane, but its the way things are. Pity her for her madness but don't let it affect you.

Latest posts

Back