Chris's remarks.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ragingbull17

Although the comments he made were extreme and I would never put stuff like that in writing on a public internet site, I do see a lot of myself in that guy. It's actually really worrying. I've often thought about many of the things he said (although I wouldn't do any of them). As for reporting him to the police, I think that was pretty low to be honest. Not many people will want to know him after this, and it's a real shame.

Think about the poor innocent people he would kill, there families, would you then still feel sorry for chris? Does he have to kill someone before you stop supporting him?

There is a chance chris will walk into his school and just start shooting kids, and for that, It shouldnt be ignored. Who ever reported him did the right thing. School shootings are from sad, lonely, angry, mentally unstable people just like chris.

Well I actually think that if somebody intends to do that sort of thing, they don't announce it beforehand. I'd class myself as mentally unstable too, but I would never hurt an innocent person and truth be known, I don't think Chris would either. Being trapped in a prison cell for any period of time is more likely to increase his anger rather than ease it.

You dont think he would doesnt change the fact of how likely he is of doing it. Most people dont expect it from people that have been on killing spree's. And seriousy, you dont know him.

Also, there has been cases where people post clips on youtube saying exaclty what there going to do and where, and it happens. and chris wont think about prison, he would turn the gun on himself once his killed enough people.

I value life to much to ignore such a warning.

It's not the end of the world for chirs. If he's recieving help , then it's for the better.
He might recieve living tools , copping skills from professionals or from people that can
really, really help him...Hands on...in person..face to face in the real world.

It's nothing new...sometimes any in an anonymouse meetings..it's suggested the you
share in private with a sponsor about alot of you personal matters or feelings is more
APPROPRIATE.

i get it...i have a lot of crazy crap runing through my mind sometimes too when i get fustrated.
There's living tools that was passed on to me. Writing crap in my journal
helps alot. This is just one of the living tools i learned in anger management.

And I'm sure the hell not going to post it all over the world wide net for it to be anylize.
It's not suppost ot make any sence...it's just crazy honeysuckle the my brain generates.
It's nothing new...that's why some poeple meditate. Just obverse parades of thoughts
wheater it be good or bad...it dosen't matter...they're just thoughts.
But thoughts generate emotions.
And the key...you're either going to not act or react to your emotions. Some people react.

I assure you I gave him instructions pretaining to such matters.
I tried to reach out to him. There's only so much I can do over the net.
And i don't really know him....
Remember...when he sits in front of a PC posting on this site....He's siting alone.

When i saw his thread...i was thinking....ERRRRRR ????

He said...FIRE. Poeple sent the fire trucks. :p

ragingbull17 said:
Well I actually think that if somebody intends to do that sort of thing, they don't announce it beforehand. I'd class myself as mentally unstable too, but I would never hurt an innocent person and truth be known, I don't think Chris would either. Being trapped in a prison cell for any period of time is more likely to increase his anger rather than ease it.

Actually, if you will read Naleena's response to a thread I made about school shootings, you will see that sometimes, shooters do indeed announce what they're going to do. No offense to anyone or anything, just saying....

ragingbull17 said:
Although the comments he made were extreme and I would never put stuff like that in writing on a public internet site, I do see a lot of myself in that guy. It's actually really worrying. I've often thought about many of the things he said (although I wouldn't do any of them). As for reporting him to the police, I think that was pretty low to be honest. Not many people will want to know him after this, and it's a real shame.

Have you forgotten about the Dunblane incident in Scotland Raging Bull. It was carried out by a crazy lunatic exactly like Chris who also boasted before hand on a website that he was going to kill those innocent little children.

The worrying thing is that you sympathise with somebody who wanted to commit shocking atrocities on people just because of the fact that they were white.

The best thing that has come out of this is that he was reported to the police and now is his chance to get the help he needs.

EveWasFramed said:
ragingbull17 said:

Actually, if you will read Naleena's response to a thread I made about school shootings, you will see that sometimes, shooters do indeed announce what they're going to do. No offense to anyone or anything, just saying....

Agreed. The killers concerned have posted their intentions on bulletin boards, forums, even made videos and posted them on Youtube.

In fact, tomorrow is the first anniversary of the Jokela school shooting in Finland, and the killer in that case made a video announcing his intentions and uploaded it to Youtube.

Look, it is completely obvious to the neutral outsider that Chris is mentally ill. Not depressed, not lonely, but mentally ill. Part of the illusion of cyberspace is that you guys think you could have "helped" him. Someone who posts about wanting to rape and murder people isn't just depressed, they have a problem that is more far-reaching than what can be helped with on the internet. Looking at Chris's posts - I think the school shooting one was deleted - I think that the only reason Chris hadn't been banned from this site was because he was a long-time member.

His obsession with race was not normal. His life was not normal, his family were messed-up, and his way of seeing the world was sociopathically screwed. All of these are indicators that there was something happening in Chris's mind that maybe an internet forum wasn't equipped to deal with. Whoever called the police was completely correct. Apart from anything else it is against the law to make threats on people's lives, and the police acted appropriately (the paedophile thing I have reason to disbelieve). If people like Chris making such posts are arrested 100 times even if they weren't going to do it, and ONE of those times saves a shooting, then it is worth it.

Anyone else is talking bollocks. He doesn't "trust" people any more after making a racist (and Bluey, being friends with a white guy online doesn't make you not a racist while saying "I hate white guys" generally does), misogynistic, explicitly violent and threatening post which they correctly called the police on? If he'd posted an "N.B.: I will never do any of this stuff" theer wouldn't be an issue - but he says several times THAT HE'S AFRAID HE WILL.

There is no debate to be had.

no it hasn't been removed, he said

''I could be the cutest Asian guy and still can't get those girls, but if I was fat, I have a better chance. I might go crazy one day and starting killing people, mostly white guy I can't stand. Things better change, my dark side is taking over me, and I don't know how long I can become sane or alive. I want to hang myself, run onto ongoing traffic, rape a girl so that I know what sex is like, go on a murder rampage, etc...''

Well hell did you guys read that correctly? He was going to run into oncoming traffic before doing anything else. **** I want to see that now. A guy who just ran into a semi trying to go on a murder rampage would be a pretty funny sight.

http://d.imagehost.org/0440/gardenia.jpg

fuckoff.jpg
:p

im not clear on exactly what happened to him, so someone from this forum called the cops on chris?

ya i'm pretty confusedas well, what happned why did chris get arrested. Thats terrible that they just locked him up like that they shouldn't be allowed to do that.

someone here called the cops on chris? how would they have done that becuase they would have had to know where chris lived to call the local police in his area, and they would have to had know what he looked like and where to find him ect.

Also i can't believe they would lock someone up for something like that. If some is in s ituation like that you don't just lock them up like they're a monster. You talk to them and try and get them some help and at least just make sure they don't posses any leathal fire arms or weapons or are planning to get any.

I find the whole thing a bit suspect. Stella replies to him mentioning "go on a murder rampage, etc." saying someone should get his IP address. I think he then over-reacted to this, and made up a whole story about him being detained for hours and kept in a cell with a paedophile, which seems to me the complete stuff of fantasy.

I hate to dignify the whole Asian/White thing, but my sister's boyfriend is half-Chinese. He's a good-looking guy, and Chris simply wasn't. Saying all white girls are racists is bullshit. Try talking to some girls first. Some of the things he was saying were scary:

"At night I can't even sleep, I wet my bed with tears. I can't sit or sleep still, I feel sick. I keep dreaming of white girls, I want them in my arm, I want to hold their hand and kiss them. "

Let alone the racism and sociopathic honeysuckle. I'm glad he's gone. But being bunged up in a cell for hours for saying "I might kill myself or go on a killing spree?" I don't think so.

Unacceptance said:
Lonesome Crow said:
http://d.imagehost.org/0440/gardenia.jpg

fuckoff.jpg
:p

So you are obsessed with my choice of food now....?

yeah, do you want me to pee in it to give it your favorite flavor ?
Or would you rather have you usual....spicy magolian beef to go ? :p

If you don't like my cook'in......
You can alway run for the border to Del Taco and order a chiwawa, just add Nahco's cheese and hot sauce.

Latest posts

Back