Chris's remarks.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I personally think it was the right thing to do, to call the authorities to alert them of his threats and his mental instability. At that point he was a threat to himself and others. I've had similar personal experiences, and let me say that it actually helped me in the long run.

When I was in the 4th grade I threatened to kill myself to the school nurse. I don't believe I meant it, but I did have some issues then (and was being used as a guinea pig for medication at the time). After that I was sent to a children's mental facility and taken off of most of the meds I was on, and was sent to a much better doctor upon getting out. I hated it there at the time, I didn't like all the things done, and some of the methods weren't the greatest, but trust me, it really did help to straighten me out at the time.

Another time was when I was having a mental breakdown over the phone with my sister and she secretly called the police to be sent over to my house without me knowing. I was a little hurt at the time, and confused and not in a very good place, but again, I got better after that, maybe not right away, but I've never had a break down like that ever again since then and I'm grateful that she cared and was worried about me so much that she made sure that I was okay (she lives in another state, 8 hours away, so it was physically impossible for her to check on me herself).

My point is that if Chris was detained or what have you, I think it's most likely for the best, even if he doesn't think so right now. When you're in that frail state of mind its hard to recognize help as a good thing. I hope he gets better, and I hope this situation helps him in some way and that he gains something out of it.

Lonesome Crow said:
I tried to reach out to him. There's only so much I can do over the net.
And i don't really know him....
Remember...when he sits in front of a PC posting on this site....He's siting alone.

When i saw his thread...i was thinking....ERRRRRR ????

Agreed, there is only so much you can do and he is still alone from the other side of the screen. we all are.

I hope he's been given some help and if not that this has been a wake up call and that he goes and gets the help he needs.

None of us here are professionals. We can only share our stories. After that there is not a lot moor we can do.

for goodness sake you all swear he had been locked up in jail for life, he didn't even go near a jail. He was taken into police custody for further questioning about his mental state and intentions. THAT IS A GOOD THING. It means now they can direct him towards getting professional help.

As for the perv he was locked in the cell with, big deal, not like he got buggered by him. Perhaps now Chris will think twice before he talks such bollocks about killing and raping white girls.

Lonesome Crow said:
Unacceptance said:
Lonesome Crow said:
http://d.imagehost.org/0440/gardenia.jpg

fuckoff.jpg
:p

So you are obsessed with my choice of food now....?

yeah, do you want me to pee in it to give it your favorite flavor ?
Or would you rather have you usual....spicy magolian beef to go ? :p

If you don't like my cook'in......
You can alway run for the border to Del Taco and order a chiwawa, just add Nahco's cheese and hot sauce.

So what's with the mild racism and lame attempts at insulting me? I don't feel like putting time into deciphering your cryptic gibberish.

Unacceptance said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Unacceptance said:
Lonesome Crow said:

fuckoff.jpg

You can alway run for the border to Del Taco and order a chiwawa, just add Nahco's cheese and hot sauce.

So what's with the mild racism and lame attempts at insulting me? I don't feel like putting time into deciphering your cryptic gibberish.

Get a grip , jerk to the right and don't cry dude
You're going to pull that lame ass excuss racism card again arn't ya ?
If you can't take it don't dish it...
Stop playing stupid...you aint that smart...ass.

Lonesome Crow said:
Unacceptance said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Unacceptance said:
Lonesome Crow said:

fuckoff.jpg

Get a grip and don't cry dude
You're going to pull that lame ass excuss racism card again arn't ya ?
If you can't take it don't dish it...
Stop playing stupid...you aint that smart...ass.

what is it with you two??? are you messing around? you two seem to get on well in the chat room, yet on the forums you do nothing but argue.

I honestly have no clue where this is coming from. I think he is butthurt for some reason but I am not sure why. Hence me asking. His response is to butcher cliches with more non sequitur mumbo jumbo

ding dong....now you have a brain fart.

Make up your **** mind...
Are you a smart Ass or clueless ?

You why my ass hurts...you head been trying get in there.
So...how dose it smell in there ? How's that for sequence ?

Lonesome Crow said:
ding dong....now you have a brain fart.

Make up your **** mind...
Are you a smart Ass or clueless ?

You why my ass hurts...you head been trying get in there.
So...how dose it smell in there ? How's that for sequence ?

Oh I think I get it, this is some kind of attempt at giving me a taste of my own medicine. OOooo, rampage on oh vindicator you. I have almost had too much of your juvenile attempts at junior high humor, please, spare me... *rolls eyes*

Whatever man, I'd bother trying to retort back in a clever manner, but that would require someone who is capable of not being a moron. You just aren't even worth the time, I'll just ignore you from now on. Lest I somehow incite more of your stupidity.

Edit: Feel free to take this up Via PM's. I can use something to laugh at.

WTH ??? you can't chew gum and use the dictionary or google at the sametime or what ? :p

Sheesh, you two! Haven't we had enough bickering, arguing and name-calling over the last few days on these boards? Give it up! Life is too freakin' short...

ringwood said:
Sheesh, you two! Haven't we had enough bickering, arguing and name-calling over the last few days on these boards? Give it up! Life is too freakin' short...

oooooooo someone is in a mood today

Guys like Chris need medical help, not to be treated like criminals. He's a guy that has obviously had things go seriously wrong in his life and he's just looking for people to blame. I don't know what his problem is with white men, but it certainly needs sorting out. If it was a white person talking like that about an Asian, all hell would break loose.

Latest posts

Back