Christmas Card Exchange, 2013!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...it depends. Cards being sent to other countries generally take a lot longer for delivery.
If you are in the US, sending overseas, the cutoff might be the first of December (same if you're in another country, mailing to the US).
If you're in the US and mailing within the US, the cutoff would likely be somewhere around mid-December. Of course I'd need a couple of days to collect and addresses via private message here on the forum as well.
I hope this time estimate helps. :D

I would love to send/receive cards! Tho I will have to send store bought ones, as I am not creative at all. What a great idea! :) Count me in!

I'm in Canada ;) Between Canada and the USA it usually takes 2-5 days, with 7 days being max... Usually.

Senamian said:
I'm in Canada ;) Between Canada and the USA it usually takes 2-5 days, with 7 days being max... Usually.

Lol, I sent two to Canada last year - if I recall correctly, it took close to two weeks. :p

****! Lol. For me it usually took at most a week to receive or send. But... There's always "that time" it should have arrived then, and doesn't lol!!

EveWasFramed said:
OK...so far, I have the following who have joined in for the Christmas card exchange:

Eve
Edward
Senamian
LadyForsaken
Seeker

Did I miss anyone so far?

Hi EveWasFramed, what a fantastic idea. Please add me to the list to send and receive. I love to send a shop brought card, as I have no creativity.

-Sai- said:
Glad to see this one return, even though i wasn't here yet last time. I am considering joining, but i'm not sure yet. Is that worthy of a post?

I do think you aught to join in ;) For sure you would be getting at least one card (from me!)

Senamian said:
I do think you aught to join in ;) For sure you would be getting at least one card (from me!)

That convinced me. Count me in!

:) I'm getting so excited!
Over the next week or so (probably next weekend) I'll make a post asking for everyone to send me their info. If you only want to send and not receive, you can let me know via PM. I'm sure there are members who prefer to keep their addresses private and that's perfectly fine.
If anyone would like to offer suggestions on pairing members for the exchange, that's great also.
I can't tell you that last year, Missy just paired off members randomly (I'm pretty sure).
I'm also sure that others will join up later in the month and even into December. I would try to pair those members with others who are close to make sure there is enough time to mail/receive a card.
Also, for anyone who doesn't have the means of sending cards, don't let that keep you from joining in. I will be happy to send anyone a card who wants one and is willing to send me their address via PM. No one who wants to participate will be left out! :)

OK...I think this includes everyone so far. :)
If there's anyone I've left off (as of the time of this post) someone please let me know. :D

Eve
Edward
Senamian
LadyForsaken
Seeker
Danielle
Amethyst
Nerdygirl
Sai
daughter of the moon
Bei
Locke
Hopefuldreamer

How does this work then; how do we go from here? Will you be sending out pm's to collect our addresses, then forward them to the participants? And when will you be doing that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back