Christmas Card Exchange, 2013!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! :) Im still sorting addresses and requests, but should start pairing folks up tomorrow.
For those wanting to send and/or receive multiples, I will likely post those names once I've made sure everyone has a "partner."

This is going to be fun. Hope more will join.
confetti.gif

OK...I've started to pair people off and will be doing so throughout the day and into the evening, as my time here at work (and at home) allows. Once everyone has at least one exchange buddy, I will be posting the forum names of those who are interested in sending and/or receiving multiples and everyone can just PM who they might be interested in sending/receiving/exchanging.

So far, I have paired the following:

Locke / daughter of the moon
Ladyforsaken / Rainee

More to come....

Another update...

I am currently waiting to hear back from several members I've sent messages, to make sure they are still going to participate.
So, if you haven't sent me your info/requests and have signed up to participate, please get your info to me as soon as possible! :)

Think it's great that Eve puts so much effort into this for the benefit of everyone who wants to take part.

Think she needs a :club:

In the nicest possible sense :p

TheWalkingDead said:
Think it's great that Eve puts so much effort into this for the benefit of everyone who wants to take part.

Think she needs a :club:

In the nicest possible sense :p

:cool: Noted and you've been added to the list.

:club: lol

Just an update - still waiting on a few to get back with me to make sure they still want to be included. I should know more tomorrow (my time, US EST).

Two more paired up. :)

Danielle and Hopefuldreamer!

Still a couple Im waiting to hear back from and then I should be able to pair everyone off.
In a day or two, I will posting the names of members who want to send and/or receive multiples so you can just PM the person directly.

Personally, Im up for sending and/or receiving from anyone. So, anyone wanting to send/receive/exchange with me, feel free to PM me. :)

Senamian and zero :)

Eve and the Expired Brit :p

I have just ONE more confirmation before posting the last pair and I think that covers everyone. Once I get that confirmation, I will post the members who want to do multiples. :D

OK...I think this is the last pair, but I'm going to go back and double check. :)

nerdygirl and Amethyst

Tomorrow, I will posting a list of the names of members who want to send and/or receive multiple cards so you can all PM each other.

OK....I THINK this list should be pretty accurate. If anyone has changed their mind about sending/receiving/exchanging with more than one member, PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can correct the list. Also, if your name is NOT supposed to be on the list let me know, or if I omitted your name, let me know as well and I shall make corrections!
Please contact the members listed here via PM to see if they have reached their limit and for address information.

On a personal note, I am happy to send, receive or exchange with anyone who would like to PM with their request. :D

Whew! I think we finally have it all situated. :)

Edward W (send multiple – contact member for limit)

EveWasFramed (no limit, send and/or receive)

Danielle (contact member to check limit)

Regumika (up to two additional)

Rainee (receive only from outside the US, send to anywhere – multiple)

zero (send and receive – contact member to check limit)

edamame721 (send up to five, no receiving)

daughter of the moon (send up to two additional card – contact member to check limit)

Bei (exchange with up to two additional – contact member to check limit)

SofiasMami (contact member to check limit)

PS. Anyone wanting to join in from this point forward is certainly welcome to. The only restrictions will of course be the postal service and how long it takes them to deliver. :D

Just to clarify and to make sure I sound sufficiently greedy :D
It be send AND receive 2 additional for me, not just send ;) Hell, I'm open to receive even more than that. lol :) Thanks!

EveWasFramed said:
Whew! I think we finally have it all situated. :)
Edward W (send multiple – contact member for limit)
EveWasFramed (no limit, send and/or receive)
Danielle (contact member to check limit)
Regumika (up to two additional)
Rainee (receive only from outside the US, send to anywhere – multiple)
zero (send and receive – contact member to check limit)
edamame721 (send up to five, no receiving)
daughter of the moon (send up to two additional card – contact member to check limit)
Bei (exchange with up to two additional – contact member to check limit)
SofiasMami (contact member to check limit)

Weren`t there on the list also Seeker, simhtmss and TheWalkingDead ? Did they quit? Hopefully not.
frantic.gif

Thank you Eve, for the initiative and all your efforts and time you put into making this work smoothly.
rose.gif

Lol, I'm paired with the Dead Brit. One of those you mentioned dropped out and the other hasn't responded to my PM. If they do, I will happily exchange with them. :)

Hi guys, just letting you know I still have 2 cards left to send. I can now also send an additional 3 smaller cards. I don't need to receive so PM me if you're interested.

quick reminder: send +/- receive- zero limit.

Scootch said:
I'll send and recieve, this sounds cool :)
If you want to send/receive, PM Eve or the users directly you want to send to/receive from, to exchange addresses.

Posted by Hopefuldreamer - Today 12:44 AM
Just finished getting my card ready, I just have to send it.
I`ve also finished writing them, tomorrow I`ll send them.

There is still time for others to join in, this is so much fun, love it.
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back