Christmas Card Exchange 2015!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If will try my best to send out to the same people I sent out to last year and perhaps there will be new ones on the list this year - I'd be more than glad. Also, I have to say, I suck at handmade cards so.... I hope store-bought ones are fine for all.

ladyforsaken said:
If will try my best to send out to the same people I sent out to last year and perhaps there will be new ones on the list this year - I'd be more than glad. Also, I have to say, I suck at handmade cards so.... I hope store-bought ones are fine for all.

I think most of us send store - bought cards, which are nice too. :)

-Teresa

I kind of promised I'd sign up for this after unofficially taking part for the last 2 years, so you can count me in. I'll both send and receive. I'll probably end up contacting most of the people that I have exchanged with on previous occasions anyway.

user 130057 said:
I kind of promised I'd sign up for this after unofficially taking part for the last 2 years, so you can count me in. I'll both send and receive. I'll probably end up contacting most of the people that I have exchanged with on previous occasions anyway.

Yes, I knew you were unofficially taking part last year. I was wondering if you were going to take the plunge this year. Nice to see you are! :)

-Teresa

TripleBogey,
It's just cards. If members would like to exchange gifts between them, that's fine of course but that's strictly between them. To keep it simple and easy, the exchange is officially for cards only.

-Teresa

I moved, and don't remember the ones I sent last year, but I will totally send some again this year.

PM if you want one!

SofiasMami said:
zero said:
Excellent idea. I`ve done it in the last 2 years, I will do it again this year. Send & receive.

So how will you proceed? Pairing or random? Btw. where is Eve?

Zero,
I'll post a list here in the thread of members who want to participate in the next week or two and then it will be up to individual members to reach out and PM those they would like to exchange with, send and/or receive from.
I can't remember how many members I exchanged with last year but I simply PMed a bunch of people who said they wanted to participate and we exchanged cards.
I know Eve is around here and there but not as active as before (eve, feel free to jump in here anytime :) )

-Teresa

Id love to participate this year, but I'm about to move and don't have time to breathe most days, much less to commit to the endeavor of sending Christmas cards this year. It makes me sad that my life has become so busy, but at the same time, happy that it's filled with good things (that keep me busy).
I encourage everyone who is considering it to join in the fun though! :)

Aw, Eve, no worries, it's totally understandable :)
I hope you have a worry-free move in time for a nice Christmas :)

Nicole, Ringwood and Veruca, I'll add you all to the list.
It is getting long! I will post a list of all who want to participate this weekend.

-Teresa

Ok, everyone,
I compiled a list of those who want to participate and their sending and/ or receiving preferences. A few of you didn't specify whether you want to send and/ or receive so I'm simply listing that you want to participate. If I've forgotten someone or something is incorrect, PLEASE let me know!
(I will edit the list if I can, although I believe there is like a 10,000 second time limit or something like that for editing :) )

Those who are participating should PM others on the list to exchange addresses; addresses are of course kept confidential. You can contact as many or as few as you desire. I exchanged cards with quite a few last year but I don't think I got everyone.
Latecomers are welcome too!

Sofiasmami - exchange multiples

AmytheTempermental - exchange multiples

TripleBogey

zero - exchange multiples

Peaches - send multiples and receive only from members she knows well

BreakingtheGirl

ladyforsaken - send multiples and receive only from members she knows well (ladyf, I took the liberty of listing the same preference you had last year, if it's different, please let me know)

beautiful loser - send multiples

Magalie - exchange multiples (Magalie, I took the liberty of listing the same preference you had last year, if it's different, please let me know)

user 130057 - exchange multiples

Nicolet - send multiples

ringwood - send multiples

Danielle - send multiples

Remember, cards can take a few weeks or longer when mailing to foreign addresses. My goal is to get mine out within the next 2 weeks or so.

Thank you to everyone who is participating! It's going to be a good Christmas season this year :)

-Teresa

Thanks for compiling the list, Teresa! Okay, I need to get to my PMs soon.... soon. :0

Latest posts

Back