Christmas Card Exchange 2015!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't mind, SofiasMami, I'll edit your initial post to update the list. That way people don't have to dig through the thread for the list.

VanillaCreme said:
If you don't mind, SofiasMami, I'll edit your initial post to update the list. That way people don't have to dig through the thread for the list.

Good idea, thank you, VanillaCreme! :)

-Teresa

I think what some members are doing here is a decent and nice thing as the holidays approach.

BeyondShy said:
I think what some members are doing here is a decent and nice thing as the holidays approach.

I love the card exchange - I've been looking forward to it since last Christmas :)

-Teresa

I've just PMed everyone who expressed a desire to exchange cards. If anyone else would like to exchange cards, then please feel free to PM me.

Cavey said:
I've just PMed everyone who expressed a desire to exchange cards. If anyone else would like to exchange cards, then please feel free to PM me.

Everytime I think of you and Christmas cards - I think glitter. :p

Edit: If there is anyone who'd like to receive more cards (or one from me), do PM.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

Edit: If there is anyone who'd like to receive more cards (or one from me), do PM.

I think you were the only one that got a really glittery card. I don't know why, but I thought you'd appreciate it. I shall endeavour to find something so glittery that it gets held up in customs...

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

I think you were the only one that got a really glittery card. I don't know why, but I thought you'd appreciate it. I shall endeavour to find something so glittery that it gets held up in customs...

I loved it, Cavey. I became glittery too after that - not something you get to experience every day.

I got my Christmas decorations out early this year and pulled out a few spare cards from last year. Will go shopping next week for more - exciting! :)

-Teresa

coffeeaddict said:
I'd like to participate if it's not too late. :) I can exchange multiple cards

Sure, coffeeaddict! Of course it's not too late. I will PM you and feel free to reach out to anyone who is already participating. Members who have already signed up, also please feel free to PM coffeeaddict.
Welcome to the forum, by the way :)

-Teresa

Christmas cards written and ready to be sent... as soon as I get rid of the flu.

Happy to say all my cards were signed, sealed and mailed today :)
Fingers crossed every last one gets there before Christmas!!!

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back