Christmas Card Exchange 2015!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received today cards from Cavey and Zero.Thank you so much for the lovely cards! :)

I am happy to report I received two Christmas cards in the mail today. They were both from relatives. :)

That counts for me!

Is there anyone out there that was expecting a card from me and is yet to receive it? I like to make sure they actually arrived!

Cavey said:
Is there anyone out there that was expecting a card from me and is yet to receive it? I like to make sure they actually arrived!

Got yours. Sweet (and glittery), as always. Loved it. :)

Also received Teresa's - aww, you and your girl are such beautiful people.

Thank you for my card, BTG. If you made it, it was an awesome effort! :D

You should be in the card making business...step aside Hallmark, you and your ridiculously overpriced drivel *if anyone got me a Hallmark, that I have yet to receive, I apologize in advance...haha*

I received Cavey`s and Eve`s cards yesterday and ringwood`s card today. They are absolutely fabulous, made me very happy and all smiling (shiny too). Love them, thank you so much. <3

I can't help feeling that I should have sent cards to more people. I only approached members that said they wanted to exchange, because I don't like the idea of receiving cards and not reciprocating. Maybe I should have approached some of those people? There are folks that said they wanted to send only that I would have liked to send cards to...

I am home & got all my letters! It was like Christmas opening up the cards at the same time :)

Thank you Teresa, Beautiful loser (the goodies are gone already!), Cavey, Danielle & Lady!! I have them all lined up on my dresser :).

Yes I handmade all the cards, but I can't take credit for the idea. Pinterest was my assistant hehe. One of you has a card that was made too large & so I had to send it as a parcel :x. I hope it doesn't require a signature or something. Glad y'all enjoyed it, happy holidays <3

Life has been a mess this week and I've barely been able to keep up with opening my mail, much less anything else.

Happy to say I received Breaking the Girls', zero's and Danielle's cards this week! Thanks!
Breaking the Girl - was that parcel card mine? It looked sort of official-looking but I didn't have to sign for it lol. Very nicely made card! :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Life has been a mess this week and I've barely been able to keep up with opening my mail, much less anything else.

Happy to say I received Breaking the Girls', zero's and Danielle's cards this week! Thanks!
Breaking the Girl - was that parcel card mine? It looked sort of official-looking but I didn't have to sign for it lol. Very nicely made card! :)

-Teresa

Oh man, I honestly don't remember. I can't find my receipt...I'm sure it shows the destination city or country on it. I didn't have to fill out a customs form, so it could be yours? And thank you!
I hope next week goes wonderfully for you. Can't wait till the chaos of the holidays is over!

Latest posts

Back