Christmas Card Exchange 2015!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BreakingtheGirl said:
SofiasMami said:
Life has been a mess this week and I've barely been able to keep up with opening my mail, much less anything else.

Happy to say I received Breaking the Girls', zero's and Danielle's cards this week! Thanks!
Breaking the Girl - was that parcel card mine? It looked sort of official-looking but I didn't have to sign for it lol. Very nicely made card! :)

-Teresa

Oh man, I honestly don't remember. I can't find my receipt...I'm sure it shows the destination city or country on it. I didn't have to fill out a customs form, so it could be yours? And thank you!
I hope next week goes wonderfully for you. Can't wait till the chaos of the holidays is over!

It's ok, don't sweat it. :) My name was on it and I know it was from you, I was just asking a curious question about your comment on the cards you mailed :)
My daughter has an artistic streak and she is quite impressed with your card! :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
BreakingtheGirl said:
SofiasMami said:
Life has been a mess this week and I've barely been able to keep up with opening my mail, much less anything else.

Happy to say I received Breaking the Girls', zero's and Danielle's cards this week! Thanks!
Breaking the Girl - was that parcel card mine? It looked sort of official-looking but I didn't have to sign for it lol. Very nicely made card! :)

-Teresa

Oh man, I honestly don't remember. I can't find my receipt...I'm sure it shows the destination city or country on it. I didn't have to fill out a customs form, so it could be yours? And thank you!
I hope next week goes wonderfully for you. Can't wait till the chaos of the holidays is over!

It's ok, don't sweat it. :) My name was on it and I know it was from you, I was just asking a curious question about your comment on the cards you mailed :)
My daughter has an artistic streak and she is quite impressed with your card! :)

-Teresa

Awww I'm glad she liked it! Tell her that Pinterest has so many ideas, it's great for creating different crafts & projects. :0)

I'm glad to hear that some people have received mine. I honestly thought the mailman would have chucked my cards cos I put them in the wrong slots in the mailbox lol. I had all sorts of scenarios playing in my mind where they get annoyed trying to sort the mails out realising mine were in the wrong pile (and there were so many of them) - so they'd trash them away or something. *facepalm* (Kept my fingers crossed for days and kept saying sorry to the mailman in my head.)

Magalie said:
ladyforsaken said:
I sent one to this brave little girl: http://abcnews.go.com/US/girl-lost-family-fire-receives-195000-christmas-cards/story?id=35762934
Maybe some people here might want to do it too? She might have received thousands of cards already, but one more can't hurt, can it?

I've sent one too last week.:)

Looks like my cards are taking longer to arrive this year.:/

That's wonderful, Mags.

I hope your card will arrive to their destinations soon!

I know it's very late, but I have cards I'd love to send. If anyone wants one in the USA, please PM me by the 21st. I don't need one in return. Happy Holidays. =)

thank you so much Teresa and Zero :) it warms the heart to find in the mail such lovely cards

Well, everyone appears to have received my cards now, so this seems like an opportune time to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a very happy new year. I hope you all have a great 2016.

I got LadyF's card yesterday morning. I would have let you know sooner, but I was still trying to remove glitter from every surface in my house... and my body.

Cavey said:
I got LadyF's card yesterday morning. I would have let you know sooner, but I was still trying to remove glitter from every surface in my house... and my body.

Wow, that sounds interesting, that must have been quite a card! :p
I just got a visual of that :D

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Cavey said:

Wow, that sounds interesting, that must have been quite a card! :p
I just got a visual of that :D

-Teresa

I sent her a card last year that was admittedly 90% glitter, so this is her revenge! It is very pretty if you love gold glitter :)

I received LadyF's card.Thank you for the cute card and the nice message!(Hug)

I got LadyForsaken`s card today. Thank you so much for the lovely card and message. <3 (Hug)

Hi Cavey, have you gotten my card yet? I read through the thread & didn't know if youhad gotten it yet since the others outside the States did. If not, I'm sorry I mailed them sort of late & didn't look into how long it would take to be mailed from me to you :(. I hope you get it this week before Christmas!!

Cavey said:

Oops. It wasn't revenge though! It was to share the love for glitter with you since you sent a whole bunch of it to me last year. I was showered (literally) with lots of glitter and thought of sending some back to you. Glad you got it though! :)

Perhaps I'll take a picture of all the cards received and post them up on Christmas day or something. You guys should do that too.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

Oops. It wasn't revenge though! It was to share the love for glitter with you since you sent a whole bunch of it to me last year. I was showered (literally) with lots of glitter and thought of sending some back to you. Glad you got it though! :)

Perhaps I'll take a picture of all the cards received and post them up on Christmas day or something. You guys should do that too.

I loved it though. It put a big smile on my face. I rushed straight here to say something about it ;)

BreakingtheGirl said:
Hi Cavey, have you gotten my card yet? I read through the thread & didn't know if youhad gotten it yet since the others outside the States did. If not, I'm sorry I mailed them sort of late & didn't look into how long it would take to be mailed from me to you :(. I hope you get it this week before Christmas!!

I have yet to receive your card, but don't worry about it, I'm sure it will show up eventually and even if it doesn't... it's the thought that counts. I haven't got Amy's yet either, so you're not the only one ;)

I`m kind of worried as well. I only got confirmations for the cards I sent to Europe, none so far from USA or Canada. I hope they get there in time.

Latest posts

Back