Christmas Card Exchange 2015!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the cards I received this year (2 are still on their way bothways to/from, I hope they didn`t get lost).
Thank you so much all, I am looking forward to next year`s Christmas Card exchange. <3
4045f261-10d8-4a1a-86a1-502ea3d1eb9f_zpsfiwqkbgh.jpg~original

Just a note...still haven't received any cards except the ones from Teresa and BTG. I asked the woman in HR if any of them might have come in. "If any of them came in, you would have gotten them." No smile, no look of sympathy, just a stoic stare as if I'm an idiot for asking. I wanted to smash her stupid, framed Dave Grohl picture on the desk. She is such an ass. Okay, I'm done venting.

Yes Peaches, yours and Amy`s didn`t get here yet and I have a tiny hope they`ll be there in the box tomorrow, but if not, at least next week when the postal office is working again. Anything but not get lost. Last year us two had the same experience. As far as my cards are concerned, Amy and LadyF didn`t get them yet. (*sad and angry*).

beautiful loser said:
Just a note...still haven't received any cards except the ones from Teresa and BTG. I asked the woman in HR if any of them might have come in. "If any of them came in, you would have gotten them." No smile, no look of sympathy, just a stoic stare as if I'm an idiot for asking. I wanted to smash her stupid, framed Dave Grohl picture on the desk. She is such an ass. Okay, I'm done venting.

Wow, she sounds like an ass! :(
Or maybe she's just jealous that you have friends sending you cards :)
I hope all your cards come, Chuck - that goes for everyone else here waiting for late cards!

I'm thinking I should start next year's thread extra early - maybe now! :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
beautiful loser said:

I hope all your cards come, Chuck - that goes for everyone else here waiting for late cards!

-Teresa

Hi Teresa...yes, HR lady is a miserable ass. Always has a pissed off look on her face. Luckily, I only have to deal with her only a few times a year when PTO forms need to be signed. I never go out of my way to talk to her.

Anyway, I'm sure they will eventually show up. Yeah, may have to start this right after Halloween in order to get the cards in on time. :) Hope all is well. :)

beautiful loser said:
SofiasMami said:
beautiful loser said:

-Teresa

Hi Teresa...yes, HR lady is a miserable ass. Always has a pissed off look on her face. Luckily, I only have to deal with her only a few times a year when PTO forms need to be signed. I never go out of my way to talk to her.

Anyway, I'm sure they will eventually show up. Yeah, may have to start this right after Halloween in order to get the cards in on time. :) Hope all is well. :)

Oh dear, she's the Gatekeeper For the PTO Forms - that's no good either! :club:

-Teresa

beautiful loser said:

Oh no :(

I hope you'll get them eventually, somehow. That's just terrible.

OK, here's a picture of the cards I got from the lovely members of ALL. I'm still missing Amy's card and I chose to show the inside of Breaking the Girl's card because it's awesome.

Got your card today, Peaches. Yay, was so glad it didn't get lost, thank you so much. Awesome! (Hugs). <3

To the folks who sent me cards this year, even though I didn't sign up to participate, Id like to say thank you.

EveWasFramed said:
To the folks who sent me cards this year, even though I didn't sign up to participate, Id like to say thank you.

I'd was intending to send you one, but I lost your address when I closed my original account. I hope you had a great Christmas anyway!

zero said:
Got your card today, Peaches. Yay, was so glad it didn't get lost, thank you so much. Awesome! (Hugs). <3

finally :) now I understand why you guys send cards first days of december...

I'm thinking the Christmas Card Exchange 2016! thread should be started today so the postal services deliver our cards for next Christmas on time :D :D

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
I'm thinking the Christmas Card Exchange 2016! thread should be started today so the postal services deliver our cards for next Christmas on time :D :D

-Teresa

I know, right? Can't believe they take so long to arrive. Next year, I'll start sending in November.

Lovely cards, LadyF!
I still haven`t got Amy`s and don`t know if she got mine. *Sigh* Probably they got lost.

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:

I'd was intending to send you one, but I lost your address when I closed my original account. I hope you had a great Christmas anyway!

Aww :D So sweet.

Latest posts

Back