Collection of my Artwork

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senamian

Reaction score
So, I do a little bit of everything... I don't really paint, so any paintings shown are basically "trials". I typically draw (no color), and photographing is one of my favorites now that I have a camera that does not make me cry (had a Fujifilm....... I'm a Canon person!).

**I have not figured out how come my attachments just show as "pic.jpg" and such... Rather than just showing the picture?

View attachment 6
View attachment 7
View attachment 8
View attachment 9

Still cannot get the pics to show? Perhaps one of you can help me LOL

Found some more. I need to really clear out some of the unneeded photos on my computer :)

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 17
  • damian.jpg
    damian.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 17
  • babypic.jpg
    babypic.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 16
  • mus.jpg
    mus.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 14
  • resized1.jpg
    resized1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 13
  • resized2.jpg
    resized2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 32
  • ladybug.jpg
    ladybug.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Jim2.jpg
    Jim2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4673.JPG
    IMG_4673.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 21
  • mother and child.jpg
    mother and child.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 19
Wow! *picks jaw up off of floor* Very nice. :D Very realistic.

As far as your attachments not showing up, if you want them to be displayed they need to be hosted online through another site. Like Photobucket, tiny pic, imageshack etc. or any other site really. Then instead of attaching you copy the url to the square box with the Mountain's and sun, just to the right of the bullet points. on the toolbar.
or paste it directly between
brackets like those.

Hope this helps. And once again great work.

Garbageman said:
Wow! *picks jaw up off of floor* Very nice. :D Very realistic.

As far as your attachments not showing up, if you want them to be displayed they need to be hosted online through another site. Like Photobucket, tiny pic, imageshack etc. or any other site really. Then instead of attaching you copy the url to the square box with the Mountain's and sun, just to the right of the bullet points. on the toolbar.
or paste it directly between
brackets like those.

Hope this helps. And once again great work.

The images are already hosted here. You can just click on the 'pic.jpg' and use the url.

attachment.php
without the spaces.

Hmm, I'll try the IMG way.

Not sure how to find the hosted version on here? Perhaps I am a tad bit too computer illiterate for my age :p (just does it the harder way instead....)

attachment.php

attachment.php

**** Which fish is "flying"? Lol! The purple fella, which the enormous fins? :p

Attachments

• bettafish sculpture.jpg
    bettafish sculpture.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 7
  • albinobettasculpture.jpg
    albinobettasculpture.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 7
  • albinobettasculpture.jpg
    albinobettasculpture.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 40
  • bettafish sculpture.jpg
    bettafish sculpture.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 40
I work with clay all the time, that is clay right? I love the drawings, they are really well done.

ForGranted: It is... But different ;) There is this weird stuff made by Crayola I believe called "Model Magic". VERY soft, and I found it took a lot more time to set (otherwise your fingernail could ding it!), but it is VERY light, buoyant, even bouncy LOL. But it does not crack, and is very easy to mold.

I have some non-bake clay (by some I mean two smaller tubs lol) I would like to make something with, but need sculpting tools for a full effect :)

--------

Ghost, thanks ^^ I should find the CD I got when I brought my film in... I've got two pictures I absolutely love. That would be with the Canon Rebel S ;)

Latest posts

Back