Common Sense

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitchy said:
Lonesome Crow said:
FFS...Twitchy did you have a brain fart moment or what?

Possibly. What do you care?

Lonesome Crow said:
You can simply google how to conduct yourself om line..there some basic
guidelines....

Why bother? I'll never be extended the same courtesy.

Lonesome Crow said:
And stop blaming everyone for your chioces FFS. It's not healthy for ya...
Healthy people don't buy into that honeysuckle either. Use some fucken commomsense.
Healthy people don't get held mentally or emotionally hostage...man. Wake the fresia up.

I would never blame anyone for something I don't get to have. Choices are things for people who aren't bound by so many obligations that they barely have time to piss. The only thing I blame people for is their arrogance, cruelty and insistence on using tapioca pudding for brains.

No one gives two shits about Twitchy and his problems. Fine, I get it. Just don't tell me about being an emotional hostage when you're not here and witness to what it's like having to be one for three years straight. fresia people and their armchair diagnoses. You'd be pissed off too if you were here. :/

Lonesome Crow said:
Have you Notice my pattern???

No.

I told myself I was going to stay away from this place, yet here I am. You're right, I have no common sense left.

Thanks for nothing...

The pattern is that I never got involved in your dramma or threads...

I don't really give a honeysuckle, honestly Twitchy.
Even if I did. There's really not a **** thing I can do.
Only you and you can live your life for you.
You can choose to live your life anyway you choose to.
You have the power to change your life...
You also have the power within you to be happy if you want to and choose to.
The chioce is your's
Life is unfaIR...NO DOUGHT. you and I are not the only ones that got the short end of the stick. We're not that specail.
Whatever pains and hurt you're going though,.... the healing will come if you let it. This much I know.
Whatever your reality are is your's, not mine or anyone else.
Are you awaken and consiously aware of this?

You can blame me for everything, if you want...
fresia it , put all the fucken blame on me, if it tickles your funni bone.
Get it all out....throw the god **** book at me if you want...
Let me know when you're through....

REF!!!!

*blows whistle*

Come on...it's fine to argue and debate, but let's try to avoid name-calling, ok?

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
REF!!!!

*blows whistle*

Come on...it's fine to argue and debate, but let's try to avoid name-calling, ok?

----Steve

Thank you Steve.

Badjedidude said:
REF!!!!

*blows whistle*

----Steve

Seriously Steve...i don't really give a honeysuckle. It's not a debate. It is what it is...
Mr. Preach me whATEVER THE fresia ...becuase I don't really give a honeysuckle.
Have some common sense will ya...I said " I don't really give a honeysuckle" that's my truth. Stop trying to cover up and ly for me.
There's plenty of people in this world that don't give honeysuckle, I'm not the specail ....get a grip or use some sense.
There a fucken ignore button....read the fucken instructions smarty pants...Take control of your own life will ya.

Is it wrong that I get sexually aroused by flaming? This thread is giving me one killer hard-on.

SophiaGrace said:
Twitchy said:
Et tu, SG? :(

:p

I don't even know what language that was in...

french?

I'm guessing french :p

What'd you ask me?!?!?! :p

lol... Latin... last words supposedly uttered by Julius Caesar when he was betrayed and attacked by Brutus. "Et tu, Brute'?" or "Even you, Brutus?"

Sorry, I was just being silly...and a big nerd. :/

Twitchy said:
lol... Latin... last words supposedly uttered by Julius Caesar when he was betrayed and attacked by Brutus. "Et tu, Brute'?" or "Even you, Brutus?"

Shakespeare is acceptable for every occasion. :)

Twitchy said:
SophiaGrace said:
Twitchy said:
Et tu, SG? :(

:p

I don't even know what language that was in...

french?

I'm guessing french :p

What'd you ask me?!?!?! :p

LOL, aye twitchy, even I am devoid of that thing called Common Sense :p

Let's go on a mythical quest to find it again :D

Oy! I spot a dragon up ahead! O_O

You go first, I hope you brought a glowy orc sword along :p

cheaptrickfan said:
Shakespeare is acceptable for every occasion. :)

That sounds highly quotable. :D

SophiaGrace said:

Uhm...no...

Due to a severe lack of common sense, I'm afraid of sharp and glowing things...and several species of birds.

:(

Twitchy said:
SophiaGrace said:

Uhm...no...

Due to a severe lack of common sense, I'm afraid of sharp and glowing things...and several species of birds.

:(

LMAO!! Well, our quest is doomed then :p

LonesomeCrow said:
Seriously Steve...i don't really give a honeysuckle. It's not a debate. It is what it is...
Mr. Preach me whATEVER THE fresia ...becuase I don't really give a honeysuckle.
Have some common sense will ya...I said " I don't really give a honeysuckle" that's my truth. Stop trying to cover up and ly for me.
There's plenty of people in this world that don't give honeysuckle, I'm not the specail ....get a grip or use some sense.
There a fucken ignore button....read the fucken instructions smarty pants...Take control of your own life will ya.

Go take some Zanex or whatever you do to calm down, Lonesome....or whatever floats your boat.

It IS a debate, which means that it's two different people giving different views about the same subject and trying to reason with each other. That's what a debate is. And there's no reason to take it to such a low, childish level by calling names or using personal insults. Is it possible to exchange differing opinions without getting angry and so worked up about it?

----Steve

I don't give a honeysuckle :p It's not an opinion...It's a fact.
I didn't write...I think I don't give a honeysuckle.
WhaT PART of that don't you comprehend.
Let me spell it out for you..

I
DON'T
GIVE
A
honeysuckle.

Why in the fresia would you think I'm angery. Oh yeah....so you think you know what my truth and relality is.
FFS..go get your head examine. Another dude that thinks whatever the fresia he thinks rings ture for everyone. Stand in line.. You're delusional.

Just becuase you don't curse dosn't excluse you from be littling people, rediculing me, personal insults or being an ass-wipe.
What you say and do are two different things.

Have you read anywhere in any of my post asking for your fucken opinions, help or advice????
The answer is "NO"....
Are you aware of this?
Do you have any common sense about this matter?

LonesomeCrow said:
Why in the fresia would you think I'm angery. Oh yeah....so you think you know what my truth and relality is.
FFS..go get your head examine
fresia off...

I would think you're angry because you called Twitchy "Bitchy" just for disagreeing with you. That means that either you're angry or you're just an *******...because why would you call him that for no reason?

LonesomeCrow said:
Just becuase you don't curse dosn't excluse you from be littling people, rediculing me, personal insults or being an ass-wipe.
What you say and do are two different things.

Lol I don't cuss? Have you ever read any of my other posts? My God, man...lol

I was just saying that it's not good to call people names for no good reason. I'm not even going to continue this pointless, stupid argument.

You win. Feel better?

----Steve

What the fresia LC? Are you *trying* to get this thread shut down? Jesus Christ....

Stop being a troll or whatever it is you're doing, PLEASE. I'd appreciate it if only those who were serious about debating the subject I originally posted about post here. kthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back