Common Sense

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No...this thread is about common sence...I just deem some people ain't got none...for crying out load.
What constitute common sense vari from invidual to invidual in accordance to an indivual's awarness, consiousness or perceptions.

Stevie....it's like this man.
When you grow a pair of tits and a vegina...I might consider putting you on a pedistal :p
Until futher notice I ma putting you in the retarded section....
In other words. The people I don't give a honeysuckle about, ignore
This makes totally good sense to me. It's my life and I'll do whatever the fresia I want.
I love myself enough. I know myself best. I can think for myself...thank you very fucken much. Having you do my thinking for me would be reverting and retarded of me.
I don't need you in my life. I'm free to chose whomever I let in or out of my life.
I don't have to like everyone nor dose everyone has to like me. If you like me fine....if you don't Oh fucken will. I'm not into people pleas'in today.
Taking advice from you is retarded.. You don't have your life together..it dosn't make sense for me to be taking advice from you.
A five year old can figure it out or have enough sense..

FFS...how in the fresia can I be angery if I don't give a honeysuckle??? It dosn't make any sense to me.
You think too god **** much...

Are you trying earn brownie pionts or what??? Honestly...
You sound like a sunday school teacher to me.
In other words the crap you're saying is nothing new to me. It's old sick behaviors to me...

Well estreen is clearly female LC, do you think you could please respect her wishes?

Settle down, people.

EDIT: Wait, lol, wtf is a "vegina?"

I was wondering what LC meant when he said "for crying out load" :p

SophiaGrace said:
I was wondering what LC meant when he said "for crying out load" :p

sometimes... when a man... there is a need... to vocalize... :p

Badjedidude said:
I would think you're angry because you called Twitchy "Bitchy" just for disagreeing with you.

Hmmm... Nah, that's fair. Obvious and not very creative, but fair.

Common sense dictates that I get the fresia out of this thread and do something fun for a change.

Peace!

SophiaGrace said:
Well estreen is clearly female LC, do you think you could please respect her wishes?

No..women are from venus. :p

Beside..I'm not A jinn.lmao

Praise seeking or seeking for approval is another old sick behavior to
me...It's like earning love.

It's like an addiction....
Such as .."what a good little boy you've been"..IF you do this or that...
A person will continue in life seeking praise from one person to the next.
If praise is not given, then a person might feel and think there's something wrong themselve. Ultimately a person in a state of such awareness
live an unhealthy life style and not in control of thier own lives. Then the blame game begins...

I think people who continually refer to sex in almost every post, have little to no common sense.

People who can't stay on topic, even when reminded, have little to no common sense.

People who just freely tell others to f**k off and then laugh like nothing ever bothers them, is just an a**hole.

Now, how about we move on? Anyone?

LonesomeCrow said:
Stevie....it's like this man.
When you grow a pair of tits and a vegina...I might consider putting you on a pedistal
Until futher notice I ma putting you in the retarded section....

Who ever said anything about putting me on a pedestal? What the hell, man?

LonesomeCrow said:
Taking advice from you is retarded.. You don't have your life together..it dosn't make sense for me to be taking advice from you.
A five year old can figure it out or have enough sense..

Oh, ok. Good to know that some random guy from the internet knows everything about me and my life. Thanks, Lonesome. Don't know what I'd do without you. I wasn't aware that my life wasn't "together," but now that I know, I'll be sure to not give my opinion on anything, ever. I guess my life isn't together because I don't see things the way you do. *sarcasm*

LonesomeCrow said:
Are you trying earn brownie pionts or what??? Honestly...
You sound like a sunday school teacher to me.
In other words the crap you're saying is nothing new to me. It's old sick behaviors to me...

Seriously? You're judging me for caring about others more than I care about myself? Wow. Better than being a self-involved, self-loving hedonist, IMHO. I didn't know that trying to create a friendly, open atmosphere was considered a "sick behavior."

Come on...lighten up, man...lol this random angst is ridiculous.

----Steve

EveWasFramed said:
gahhhh!!!!!! ENOUGH! PLEASE!!!!

The rest of us, I'm fairly positive, are quite ready to move on. I'd be delighted if LC could refrain from anymore comments/replies such as the ones he wrote before.

Although I'm sure that it's gotten derailed enough already that even if the squawking dies down, nothing more will be said anyway.

Gee...nothing guaranteed to provoke a person into responding more than telling them NOT to respond.

*looks at title of thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back