Control issues for computer games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xelha

Reaction score
I recently bought a couple games for my computer, namely Fable and Oblivion, and I've been having some problems with the controls. I don't think that the problems can be fixed by changing in-game settings, it might have something to do with the settings of the computer itself, in which case I wouldn't know how to fix that.

The problem I have, is that when I'm playing the game and my character is moving, I'm unable to change the camera angle without having my character come to a stop first. With Fable AT TIMES I am able to change the view while moving, but most of the time I am not. This issue really ruins the games, and I don't think I'll be able to play much further without finding a solution. I think it has something to do with the touch pad, since that's how the camera angle is changed.

Note: I only have these two games for my computer.

Anyone know how to fix this? :(

A touchpad really isn't an ideal device for playing first or third person computer games.

If you have a spare port, find a cheap USB mouse and try that. It might fix the problem you're describing.

Latest posts

Back