could use someone to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can talk to me. :) I'll listen, no judging, and give you my input on anything.

VanillaCreme said:
You can talk to me. :) I'll listen, no judging, and give you my input on anything.

lol i sound desperate. maybe i am. pathetic xD

UneTortue said:
VanillaCreme said:

Not at all. There's nothing wrong with wanting to talk to someone.

VanillaCreme said:
UneTortue said:
VanillaCreme said:

Not at all. There's nothing wrong with wanting to talk to someone.

Objectively all my problems seem superficial xD

*pulls up a lounge chair and puts on a pair of bifocals*

i'd be happy to chat with you

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
*pulls up a lounge chair and puts on a pair of bifocals*

i'd be happy to chat with you

:)

well if anyone has aim or msn that's be kinda useful ;/

UneTortue said:
really. anyone. i don't care.

Well I think you have gone now. But have you tried our chat room :)

All though Ill talk to you on here as well :)

The link to the chat rooms can be found at the top on the front page BTW

Would you like to talk about my cancer? I'm depressed also because I have this terrible thing. I try to get on my horse named Courage and ride my battle but some days are harder then others. I did manage to finally get out of the bed this morning. Wow. I've got clothes, shoes and socks on! I'm elated with that. The chemo had me so sick I couldn't get out of bed Christmas eve. My family is here but I sent them out to my daughter in laws parents so they could have a normal, family Christmas. That made me sad but I have to remember there are people who are sicker then I am. I have to fake it until I make it.

garden said:
My family is here but I sent them out to my daughter in laws parents so they could have a normal, family Christmas. That made me sad but I have to remember there are people who are sicker then I am. I have to fake it until I make it.

Aww~~~ you are really nice and sweet.You are really strong, too. If I were you, I will probably cannot be that strong.
I must say that they are very lucky to have you in the family.

No matter what, don't give up.
*hugs*
If you don't mind, I can lend my ear. I am not a good speaker but i can be a good listener.

You can PM/email or msn me. See my profile for the address ;)

=)

Latest posts

Back