Council?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crascho

Reaction score
All life i have this, when appear's a little problem I think of him all the time and this little problem makes me sad.This I have very often, and especially when I have low grades in school.I try a lot to study but it's not enought.When you think of school disgusts me because those of those grades.All my life I was fighting with these grades and try a lot to improve but it doesn't work.So please tell me how to not think at those grades and how to comfort that will improve it. How to in put trust in me?

crascho said:
All life i have this, when appear's a little problem I think of him all the time and this little problem makes me sad.This I have very often, and especially when I have low grades in school.I try a lot to study but it's not enought.When you think of school disgusts me because those of those grades.All my life I was fighting with these grades and try a lot to improve but it doesn't work.So please tell me how to not think at those grades and how to comfort that will improve it. How to in put trust in me?

By 1. being realistic with your expectations (don't expect of yourself perfect score at next test) and 2. understanding that every small victory is still a victory :)
3. Forget shame. Cut that feeling out from yourself. It doesn't exist. If you feel bad and think about something bad from before, you cannot live and make the best out of NOW. And the NOW is jealous and wants your attention, and this is all the time :)

The sentence structure he uses is valid for some kind of Slavic so my money's on that

Im working on feeling's and its hard but those bad feelings will go awey when the grades are going to be good. And i can't think on bad things happened before cuz first thought when i wake up is i want to die and that it's cuzz of that grades and when i remind that the friends in school have better grades of me, thats the big pain. So i can't study better than this, im trying to fix the low grades but i dont belive that i will fix them. So how do i face with this sadness and pain ?
perfanoff said:
crascho said:

By 1. being realistic with your expectations (don't expect of yourself perfect score at next test) and 2. understanding that every small victory is still a victory :)
3. Forget shame. Cut that feeling out from yourself. It doesn't exist. If you feel bad and think about something bad from before, you cannot live and make the best out of NOW. And the NOW is jealous and wants your attention, and this is all the time :)

The sentence structure he uses is valid for some kind of Slavic so my money's on that

Im from Macedonia and my first language is macedonian :)
IgnoredOne said:
What is your first language?

So how do i face with this sadness and pain ?
I think that everyone needs to find their own way of managing themselves.
it is easy for me because my mind works in a way where I can focus deeply on one thing and block out outside influences simply by focusing deeper. I guess you would call it a one track mind lol. obsessive personality maybe.
but what you need to do is change the direction of your negative thoughts as soon as they come to your head. learn to see it comming and deflect it by changing the topic in your mind to something positive. or even some deadline. so a bad thought starts to come you push it away by thinking about this project that you are running out of time on, or whatever. it has to be something powerful enough to draw your attention away from the grief though. thinking about eating an icecream wont distract you from the loss of a loved one for instance, so it would have to be some pressing business or important.
this is all stuff you have to practice though.

So his language is a 50 year old fabricated language from a Bulgarian dialect that has existed for a millennium.
Overhaul of the alphabet; conscious and extremely accelerated change of words, expressions etc. I just feel sad for all the propaganda that Macedonians have inflicted upon themselves to separate from their Bulgarian brothers. That's the life of an invented nation..

perfanoff said:
So his language is a 50 year old fabricated language from a Bulgarian dialect that has existed for a millennium.
Overhaul of the alphabet; conscious and extremely accelerated change of words, expressions etc. I just feel sad for all the propaganda that Macedonians have inflicted upon themselves to separate from their Bulgarian brothers. That's the life of an invented nation..
err, not sure what any of that has to do with the topic of this thread..
who cares where he's from or what anyones first language is? the idea is to do our best to understand what people are trying to say and offer any comments we may have on it. I dont care if he's speaking half-klingon honestly.

Latest posts

Back