Couponing...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolelt

The Handler
Reaction score
So my mom is really into couponing, she's one of those with a stockpile in a room full of laundry soap, razors, shampoo, instant mashed potatoes, cereal, etc. She is trying to get me into it, but I can't. Like, I live alone with two dogs and a cat, why do I need to buy THAT MUCH stuff?

And now a girl who I teach with is getting into it, and she is wanting me to try. I am doing a little but not like those extreme couponer.

I have found a few apps on my phone and a website where I can get free gift cards by doing certain tasks. And I really like that.

Is anyone on here an extreme couponer and want to share their story, or use apps or websites to get freebies that work?

If you want to go all extreme couponer for me, I would love you forever. lol

I've tried to do the couponing thing, but I just can't seem to do it. I'll go to the store with every intention of using them, but then I just forget I have them.

Also, you could turn around and sell the stuff on Ebay or something. Or even donate some of it.

I know! And I don't have the time. I did manage to get $30 of stuff for $15 today, that's as good as it gets.

We hardly ever get any decent coupons in the post, but there are some websites that can give you a small discount on online orders... if you're lucky :)

I prefer just to budget my expenses, as opposed to couponing.

Can't count the number of people that would hoard multiple coupons of the same type and then come through my register and try to get away with basically stealing. I guess if you abide by the fine print and have a knack for finding coupons for things you actually need, more power to ya. Not my style, though.

I figured, for myself, all the time I'd spend finding coupons and cutting them out, and yadda yadda, probably amounted to less than the minimum wage applicable work effort.

Latest posts

Back