...Crappit

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fodderboy

Reaction score
It's 4 am, and I've been up all night watching romantic comedies... And not the good ones, either... No honeysuckle, I've got "how to lose a guy in 10 days" on right now... I haven't even been drinking... God, why haven't I been drinking?

... I have no idea why I even have netflix anymore, this is getting sad... Lol...

They sounded better when you picked them out?

lol...yesterday at 4 am i was watching hot wheels ...soooooo inspiring to tear this world apart

oh wow...we got a new feature ...points

Incognita said:
lol...yesterday at 4 am i was watching hot wheels ...soooooo inspiring to tear this world apart

Hot Wheels? Where did you even find that? Lol

Yesterday at 4am I was hanging out of my bedroom window because the cat decided she couldn't get back in...was making a right racket...and then I was doing it again at 6-30am...I watched her sit on the window frame...fall asleep...and then fall off lol.

davechaos said:
Yesterday at 4am I was hanging out of my bedroom window because the cat decided she couldn't get back in...was making a right racket...and then I was doing it again at 6-30am...I watched her sit on the window frame...fall asleep...and then fall off lol.

Aaaaaaahhhhhahahahahah ....you are so funny Devechaos... :D

davechaos said:

LOL!

Fodderboy said:
Incognita said:

Hot Wheels? Where did you even find that? Lol

oh man...its a cartoon..hot wheels world race highway 35....
in ToysRUs lol...its pretty cool
cool cars..cute boys...adrenalin...mmm

hm...maybe this thread should be renamed..."what was I doing yesterday at 4 am?"

Latest posts

Back