Creativity For Sale

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelight

Reaction score
I'm not sure truthfully where this topic would fit here in the forums, but I trust the people here a little better than i would a new forum for something like this. I'm trying to further my talents at writing and need places where I can have my stories proofread have a little critiquing done. I honestly don't know where to turn for something like this. I actually already have written a 351 page story that i worked on in my spare time lol. I've given it out to some of my friends and they love it. The only problem is that I feel that there are some aspects in it that need changing but I don't have I guess you could say proof that it's messed up. I just need occasional plot holes found and some places of improvement for my writing so that maybe some day I can make something of this hobby. I'm already at work on a sequel to my main story and that's already got 61 pages in it. I suppose one could say that I have way too much free time ^^

Latest posts

Back